• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[MINOR RELEASE!!!][APP] [6-08-2010] Anuvadak v1.1.1- Google translator 4 WinMo

Anuvadak Icon

• Total voters

DarkHorse

Oct 12, 2006
awesome app...thanks

I can't wait for speech to text feature... it will be the really first one working on WM....

I really envy android users, they can send text messages dictating...

chargedRam

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 19, 2007
Landscape is not supported in this version.. (and also in the upcoming.. sorry ) ... I will try to include landscape support soon ..

thank you very much

chargedRam

Sep 19, 2007
Not a fix for me, same error when I run it
unexpected error in gootranslate2.exe

microsoft.agl.common.misc.handlear(pal_error ar) at system.windows.forms.textboxbase_setinfo(agl_textinfo& tinfo)...

etc
I am sorry roygbiver...

I cant reproduce your problem. Most of the people downloading Anuvadak have reported successful execution...

Does it give you problem error like this ...

NotSupportedException

at
Microsoft.AGL.Common.MISC.HandleAr(PAL_ERROR ar)
at

Or

OutOfMemoryException...

Can you send me the screenshot of the error screen..
do you have latest .net framework installed .. 3.5 ?

chargedRam

Sep 19, 2007
awesome app...thanks

I can't wait for speech to text feature... it will be the really first one working on WM....

I really envy android users, they can send text messages dictating...
Hello Darkshorse,

I am working hard on speech to text.. but windows mobile 6.5 isnt very well supported in that area ., :(

I am using a web api service to convert speech to text.. right now my problem is their return time..

it takes upto.. 40..50 seconds.. to get text from speech.. which is not realistic..

I am trying other options also at this point.. but I want to go with free option so as to keep Anuvadak free. :)

zhixiong86

Jun 28, 2008
Singapore
I was having the same problem as roygbiver [microsoft.agl.common.misc.handlear(pal_error ar)]

Installing .NET Compact Framework 2.0 solved my problem.

Just for the record, I'm using samsung omnia II with LEO2 FUSION rom.

chargedRam

Sep 19, 2007
Anuvadak 1.0.1 sneak peek :)

Hey all ...

Here is a small sneak peek of anuvadak..

Will release it soon :)

Last edited:

chargedRam

Sep 19, 2007
I was having the same problem as roygbiver [microsoft.agl.common.misc.handlear(pal_error ar)]

Installing .NET Compact Framework 2.0 solved my problem.

Just for the record, I'm using samsung omnia II with LEO2 FUSION rom.
Awesome .. thanks for the tip :)

Also,

Is it possible for you or anybody who has Samsung omnia 2 to let me know if Anuvadak runs fine on that phone. I have been getting emails from people with omnia 2 complaining that Anuvadak interface doesnt look good on omnia 2 and that the textbox foreground and background color is same.. :confused: :confused:

Please confirm me if this problem exists.. and if yes.. kindly send me screen shots too

Thanks

Vostradamus

Feb 11, 2008
Genova
play.google.com
Awesome .. thanks for the tip :)

Also,

Is it possible for you or anybody who has Samsung omnia 2 to let me know if Anuvadak runs fine on that phone. I have been getting emails from people with omnia 2 complaining that Anuvadak interface doesnt look good on omnia 2 and that the textbox foreground and background color is same.. :confused: :confused:

Please confirm me if this problem exists.. and if yes.. kindly send me screen shots too

Thanks
1.0.0 Working fine here on Omnia 2 I8000 :)

Can't wait for 1.0.1 :p

zhixiong86

Jun 28, 2008
Singapore
The screenshots as requested, looks totally okay to me, only problem for me is the program will fail to "paint" itself and have funny display problem once the device is low in memory(the leo firmware i'm using is running hd2 sense ui, so its easy for this firmware to go low in mem)

I'll try to take the screenshot when I encounter it again.

As you're working on speech-to-text, I have a suggestion for you!

Since we have text-to-speech and soon speech-to-text, lets string it together!

speech-to-speech would be way cool! :D

Another feature request is to have auto detect language for the 'From' language.

Thank you for all your hardwork so far and looking forward for your future releases!

Attachments

zhixiong86

Jun 28, 2008
Singapore
Attached is 3 files:

MemLow_Starting.jpg - This is how it look like when it start having problem painting
MemLow_Main.jpg - Main screen
MemLow_Options.jpg - Suppose to paint option screen, but it doesn't appear.

Occasionally there would be also problem copying to sms(error calling native function), or fetching from web result(http error).

Attachments

JHimmelbauer

Feb 23, 2008
Retz
wow... great work. A big thank you! Works fine on my HD2.

One little wish for the next release if you implement the settings menue: can you integrade a "speed slider" for the "text to speech" function. It's sounds currently verry fast on the HD2...