Minuum Keyboard

resynx

Jun 14, 2010
Minnum! This highly anticipated keyboard has finally hit a beta release for us backers :D So has anyone else given it a spin yet? If so, what are your initial thoughts? :cowboy:

Personally, I love this keyboard! It works so much better than I ever thought it would. At first, I thought, "Oh, it's just another one of those new ideas that looks cool and works well on video but won't translate well into real world use. There's no way it can be so accurate with all the keys mashed up so close together!" Boy was I wrong! :victory: The keyboard is amazingly accurate and works extremely well! The prediction is mind boggling; seeing as how close these keys are together and it still gets things right :eek:

Sure, there are a few things I would like to see changed / improved / added, but it's still only a beta! And it's this good already! :highfive: I'm looking forward to seeing how this keyboard will grow and am happily using it now :)
Thoughts? :D

*hint hint* if you didn't get to be one of the early backers for beta testing, there is an apk floating around ;)

Sblast

May 30, 2013
Chiko is Lord
Minnum! This highly anticipated keyboard has finally hit a beta release for us backers :D So has anyone else given it a spin yet? If so, what are your initial thoughts? :cowboy:

Personally, I love this keyboard! It works so much better than I ever thought it would. At first, I thought, "Oh, it's just another one of those new ideas that looks cool and works well on video but won't translate well into real world use. There's no way it can be so accurate with all the keys mashed up so close together!" Boy was I wrong! :victory: The keyboard is amazingly accurate and works extremely well! The prediction is mind boggling; seeing as how close these keys are together and it still gets things right :eek:

Sure, there are a few things I would like to see changed / improved / added, but it's still only a beta! And it's this good already! :highfive: I'm looking forward to seeing how this keyboard will grow and am happily using it now :)
Thoughts? :D

*hint hint* if you didn't get to be one of the early backers for beta testing, there is an apk floating around ;)
Yeah, I've used it. Pretty cool. I'm waiting for them to add more languages.

Reactions: sieerra

Chochiwpg

Feb 3, 2012
Winnipeg
It takes some getting used to but I am very impressed. The predictions are actually very good. The more I use it end faster and better I get at it. Very impressed and this me commit from a long time swift key user.

Still think I prefer swift key, but thus works surprisingly well. :thumbup::)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

crberus81

Mar 6, 2011
dallas
I'm using it now. Gotta say it's pretty damn good. It's a pretty straight forward keyboard once you get used to the layout. I'll be buying a pro version when it's officially out

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app