Mirror Purple exterior color in close look

Search This thread

avetny

Jul 16, 2010
Private Island.
This color is something else!. Shifting from mirror grey to purple indepence of environment.
Device looks very expensive from any corners. Specially nice to see a black screen with grayish purple metal frames. Basically sometimes it gives exactly same bmw/mercedes purple windshield reflections lmaoo

Another choice was a white. (Didn’t like aluminum frames in close viewing point, but very nice on a sun thought, because light aluminum frame color shifting to white and matching white back cover)

50140881483_77f53890ff_k.jpg

50141422301_8665776887_k.jpg

50140881528_60a1efc899_k.jpg

50140881578_1f1b0c7e44_k.jpg

50140879663_53b4024e88_k.jpg

Last edited:

Majed aka Soul Guy

Feb 21, 2011
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
I originally wanted the Black but didn’t find it in stock when ordering online, so went for the Purple ahead of the white as I don’t like seeing white frames around the bezels when consuming media content.
And Boy was I happy I that I couldn’t find the black in stock!! The Purple is so gorgeous and look very expensive.
I’m about to apply a trusted clear skin to the back as it’s so unfair not to enjoy the Colour of this phone as well as it’s feel in the hand.

avetny

Jul 16, 2010
Private Island.
I originally wanted the Black but didn’t find it in stock when ordering online, so went for the Purple ahead of the white as I don’t like seeing white frames around the bezels when consuming media content.
And Boy was I happy I that I couldn’t find the black in stock!! The Purple is so gorgeous and look very expensive.
I’m about to apply a trusted clear skin to the back as it’s so unfair not to enjoy the Colour of this phone as well as it’s feel in the hand.

Lmao my previous Xperia 1 was in black....it was a nightmare... constantly dusty and fingerprinted.

kamalaggi

Feb 4, 2008
The purple is nice but not a fan of the black buttons/fingerprint reader. Would have been better if they were matching the colour of the phone.

iArvee

Apr 23, 2014
Manila
Purple looks great! Though I wasn't a fan of the chrome look in different lights. I went with the black especially when I read about the paint peeling off for white/purple variants.

Awhispersecho

Jul 28, 2020
I'm in the US so I have the black version but I really want the purple one. I never thought I would say I wanted a purple phone but man is it sharp. I'm trying hard to keep myself from ordering a 2nd one in purple.

avetny

Jul 16, 2010
Private Island.
I'm in the US so I have the black version but I really want the purple one. I never thought I would say I wanted a purple phone but man is it sharp. I'm trying hard to keep myself from ordering a 2nd one in purple.

To be honest i was nervous because AT52 firmware and i couldn't install at51 US base firmware.
But after sony release new version of US firmware everything went like on previous Xperia Devices... smooth. Now I have at52 with US a51 firmware and my favorite color !
Thanks God lmao

To be honest i was nervous because AT52 firmware and i couldn't install at51 US base firmware.
But after sony release new version of US firmware everything went like on previous Xperia Devices... smooth. Now I have at52 with US a51 firmware and my favorite color !
Thanks God lmao

How did you flash the US firmware on to the AT52?
And which FW is the new one?
Thank you.

Edit: Successfully done with "NewFlash"!

Last edited: