• Screenshot_20191106-154349.jpg
    Screenshot_20191106-154349.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 1,499
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Timmmmaaahh!

chillaxnphilx

Apr 24, 2010
This was a common issue for people with the TMO OP6T trying to update to Android 10. I don't remember exactly what was said but if you search the forums you will find a better answer. Something about an added partition. Anyways the one fix i found was a magisk module for emojis that fixed it. I can't remember what it was called as I have reverted back to beta 17 due to too many issues. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Reactions: SMcC2 and callumbr1

cultofluna

Nov 25, 2015
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 7
Since clean installing android 10 and factory reset my emojis have gone. I reset twice but still the same. No emojis on gboard or swift key so I presume it's a system issue? Anybody know a fix? Thanks
Oneplus added a reserve partition on data that includes emojis and other stuff...
You're missing this partition...
Reinstall the rom through local upgrade ( don't wipe anything)
Probably should fix the issue

Reactions: callumbr1

slyyke

Jul 14, 2014
Can we use this zip for OnePlus 6 too? I checked the contents and it looks flashable but I'm not sure...

Edit: I just flashed and it solved the emoji and other issues. Thanks for the zip. ??

Thanks for the information! I also fixed it by uninstalling Gboard, then using magisk module qemoji. Reboot and install Gboard updates again. Fixed. So apparently either method works.

Calmplex4g

Jan 14, 2019
Google Pixel Fold
I have a OnePlus 6t I sold my friend..with root and flashing thru magisk isn't working. I'm gonna reinstall the Android 10 update again ,twrp,magisk. And run the file inside magisk manager again. I updated my twrp to newest version since the 32.32 was giving me errors... When I wipe before flashing ..what should I flash system n cache?

Top Liked Posts