Mitnykredit app does not work stealth root

Search This thread

Spartacus500

Nov 6, 2014
The latest versions of this application do not work, when trying to open the MitNyKredit app, a website opens with information about the detected root. Is there any way to get this app? I will add that I tried all the available methods with hiding root.

rocketda7331

Apr 4, 2018
OnePlus 8T
If you truly tried all the available methods then you have your answer. However in the case you missed something you should describe everything you already did.

Are you referring to this app?

I can open it and get to login screen if it is in denylist, otherwise it opens a website indeed

rocketda7331

Apr 4, 2018
OnePlus 8T
Do you pass safetynet?

For me this app works with official magisk + denylist enforced + this app in denylist. Didn't even have to clear cache, just adding/removing it in denylist makes it work/not work.

I have universal safetynet fix mod by displax and I have modified props inspired by this post for my device which I believe to be "helpful" in this case.

Last edited:

Spartacus500

Nov 6, 2014
As I wrote, SafetyNet is of course correct, otherwise other applications would not work for me. I only have a problem with this app (for now), the rest works after hiding root in Magisk. I don't know what the problem is 🤷

rocketda7331

Apr 4, 2018
OnePlus 8T
You never wrote that actually.

Perhaps try official magisk with denylist? Seeing as how that works for me for this app..I am not familiar with the forks of magisk and lsposed/shamiko stuff, but I browsed some of these threads and I saw "HideMyApp" thrown around a lot as well which I assume to be lsposed module, worth looking into I guess.

Spartacus500

Nov 6, 2014
Of course, the newest Magisk, the newest Lsposed, and the Shamiko don't help. I checked older versions 7.2.1 of MitNyKredit app and it works without problem, and after installing the latest version it detects root ...