MIUI 11 9.10.10 [EU Beta ROM] [UPDATED]

n0s-speed

Feb 11, 2016
•••
onhax.net
Hello guys!

I've downloaded and installed this wonderful ROM today and i want to share it with you! ;)
The ROM was built for Redmi Note 5 Pro but you can install it normally :good: :victory:

Flash ROM file in a custom recovery (PitchBlack, OrangeFox...) then reboot system and wait a little time... Now you've MIUI 11 on Redmi Note 6 Pro :laugh:

If you want to flash Magisk flash latest version, flashing any other version will lead you to enter an endless bootloop :eek:

ROM link > MIUI 11 9.10.10 Beta Update

V9.10.10 Beta Update full Changelog:

(.) Comprehensive design optimized for fullscreen display devices
(.) Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands between you and the content.
(.) Beauty starts with the text. Our fonts matured.
Now text looks gorgeous in all languages.
Now, font weight can be adjusted automatically depending on the text.
(.) Ambient display
Ambient display now comes with gorgeous dynamic themes.
Essential information is displayed on your screen 24/7.
Personalize your device with a unique signature.
Keep your screen alive with a lot of amazing special effects.
(.) Sounds of nature
Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new alarm ringtones.
Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
(.) Mi Share
Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds.
Mi Share works both on phones and computers.
(.) Documents
Preview your documents before you open them.
Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer.
(.) Casting
MIUI allows you to cast videos, games, documents, and apps to more than 300 TV models directly from your phone.
MIUI’s casting functionality allows you to hide personal items to keep all sensitive things private.
(.) Printing
Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
Trips
(.) Plan your trips with MIUI. Add your flight or train tickets, learn about the weather at your destination, get local mobile data, view the currency exchange rates, or contact your consulate abroad.
(.) Ultra battery saver
Use this feature to challenge your device to a whole day on just 5% of the battery.
(.) Tasks. Manage and edit your tasks in the Notes app. Receive timely notifications and mark things done.
(.) Kid space. Create a safe digital environment for your kids.
(.) Family guard. Control connected devices to help your friends and family.
(.) Screen time. View stats and manage your time more efficiently.
(.) Emergency SOS. Rapidly press the Power button 5 times to send an SOS message to your emergency contacts.
(.) Earthquake warnings. Stay safe and informed in case of an earthquake.
(.) Quick replies. Reply to messages from any app.
(.) Themes. Lots of free resources to make your device truly unique.
(.) Mi Community. Get the latest news from Xiaomi, test new features, and participate in our events.
(.) Autofill passwords. Store passwords on your device and use them whenever you need them.
(.) Calendar. All your events in one place.
(.) Mi AI 3.0. All-new. Much more powerful.
(.) Security. Safeguard and optimize your device.
(.) Game Turbo. Turn your device into an ultimate gaming console.

Bugs:

No Bugs ( If you face Encryption on Internal Storage just flash this .zip or flash it directly after flashing ROM > DisableForceEncrypt )

XDA:DevDB Information
MIUI 11 9.10.10 [EU Beta ROM] [UPDATED], ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro

Contributors
n0s-speed
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Firmware Required: Rooted Phone + Custom Recovery

Version Information

Created 2019-10-02
Last Updated 2019-10-18

Attachments

Danecay

Sep 5, 2017
What exactly does Notch Fix mean? For me, the application delete option appears under the noch.
I installed Orangefox Recovery instead of the old one and reinstalled the Notch fix but still not working properly.
Other thing:
There is a 1.6GB system update via OTA. Which phone is this for? For Redmi Note5 or Note6 Pro?

Thank You!

Echo2124

Jan 29, 2017
Melbourne
unfortunately the rom is buggy, especially from a lag in various parts of the system, I couldn't stand it.
Please keep in mind that this rom is only in beta stage and is not designed for redmi note 6 pro. Support for our device on MIUI 11 will be coming in the next couple months hopefully. Until then we might see some AOSP Android Q roms soon.

According to some sources the Redmi Note 6 Pro will likely receive a MIUI 11 open beta towards the end of this month (October)

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

What exactly does Notch Fix mean? For me, the application delete option appears under the noch.
I installed Orangefox Recovery instead of the old one and reinstalled the Notch fix but still not working properly.
Other thing:
There is a 1.6GB system update via OTA. Which phone is this for? For Redmi Note5 or Note6 Pro?

Thank You!
As was said by the publisher of this thread. This MIUI rom is a beta for the Redmi Note 5 Pro (RN5P). Therefore the OTA would be for the RN5P. Our device will receive a Beta towards the end of this month if the sources are correct.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Are we expecting a Android Q release on MIUI 11? Or Android 9 is the final tulip Android ver?
Its too early to say. However we could get Android 10 at the beginning of next year maybe. More information will be revealed over the coming months.

Last edited:

JIT05

Feb 20, 2016
It's a ROM ported for the Redmi note 6 pro I believe
I was asking if this rom is a tereble or non-treble rom , the reason is nothing but on every treble rom the call reception is very bad for jio users , the reciver hears a lote of noice and unable to understand me .

steven360

Jun 12, 2017
I was asking if this rom is a tereble or non-treble rom , the reason is nothing but on every treble rom the call reception is very bad for jio users , the reciver hears a lote of noice and unable to understand me .
I believe a treble ROM is a GSI aka generic system image for all devices and not just Xiaomi devices. I don't think this is a treble ROM, it's a ported ROM from the rn5pro.