MIUI 11 9.10.10 [EU Beta ROM] [UPDATED]

Echo2124

Jan 29, 2017
Melbourne
According to the Xiaomi European forum, the Redmi Note 6 Pro has reached EOL status, meaning End of Life. Therefore we *might* not be receiving new updates to this device. At least from MIUI ones. Hopefully this is a mistake, this device is only a year old. I believe it has something to do with the Chinese ROM developers have dropped support for the device. Anyways, this is not confirmed however this is the current status of our device.

xdadevelkl

Jun 13, 2014
According to the Xiaomi European forum, the Redmi Note 6 Pro has reached EOL status, meaning End of Life. Therefore we *might* not be receiving new updates to this device. At least from MIUI ones. Hopefully this is a mistake, this device is only a year old. I believe it has something to do with the Chinese ROM developers have dropped support for the device. Anyways, this is not confirmed however this is the current status of our device.
Redmi Note 6 Pro will receive MIUI 11 mid-November according to the release schedule. Xiaomi is releasing in waves and the Redmi Note 6 Pro is not sold in China and hence a bit later.

steven360

Jun 12, 2017
how long it takes to start after flashing
5 to 10 minutes, maybe even longer. It really depends. I'd say if after 15 minutes it still doesn't boot, try force rebooting it again and if that doesn't work, try reflashing.

I've found that this is the only way that I can install ROMs and have it works even remotely stably:

Boot twrp
Wipe dalvik
Cache
Data
System
Vendor

Flash pie fw
ROM ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Gapps (optional, only if you want Google services)
Magisk + Kernel

Reboot to system
Set up the ROM
Flash other mods if needed

Reactions: vijaymk

Echo2124

Jan 29, 2017
Melbourne
Redmi Note 6 Pro will receive MIUI 11 mid-November according to the release schedule. Xiaomi is releasing in waves and the Redmi Note 6 Pro is not sold in China and hence a bit later.
Thank you for the clarification. It seems that I only looked at one source for information rather than the confirmed information.

mdvamik

Jul 7, 2015
i am on miui 10.3.5 stable EU rom
i want to flash this rom and want to use magisk. Please guide what to do
If there is any youtube link tutorial or telegram channel link, then please share. Thanks

I hope there are no bugs and i will not have to wipe all my internal storage data and apps i.e. dirty flash will work

dhonnex

Nov 23, 2019
Sir can i install this rom eventhough i already upgraded my android to android 10.? I flashed the havoc os and it made my phone android 10. Is there going to be a problem if i try to flash this rom?