MIUI 12.0.2.0 Global stable ROM with November Security patch

SunilSuni

Jul 5, 2017
Bengaluru
How bro by twrp ah
Yes, you can use twrp or any custom reovery or Mi Recovery or MIUI inbuilt updater
New update has really very good UI.But they have removed many things(I don't know they did this intentionally or not).(In my case I don't have these things)
1.Auto sync toggle is removed from status bar.
2.Can not clear cache data from storage.
3.Can not prioritise notification.
4.On clicking notification details it does not goes to that particular categary notification instead it goes to main notification setting)
Anyone has solutions please?
No solutions, if we are lucky we may get one more MIUI update or we have to stuck with whatever we got

MadK9

Jul 6, 2008
Bucharest
Manual camera mode is fixed?
I mean, the other functions/ settings are added as it should exist on that mode?

L.E.:

NO, THEY DID NOTHING!!!
FULL MANUAL FUNCTION STILL MISSING EVEN AFTER ALL THE FEEDBACK THEY RECEIVED!!!
It is clear now i guess they only collect data and don't give a dime on their users... sad...

So very, VERY disappointed!!!

Now I'm glad they are banned in US along with other chinese state companies... a recent info brings this matter as a hot topic in this US-CHINA relationship... maybe other countries will see a glimpse of a greater truth behind all this companies.

Last edited:

TheDarkgg

May 13, 2015

0veR

Jan 10, 2015

SunilSuni

Jul 5, 2017
Bengaluru

TheDarkgg

May 13, 2015
Its working fine here..

Xiaomi's update policy is not at all good...they give ota update to some random users.. this will create lots of confusion between users
I agree with you.
But I'm just warning the user.
I think you should put a general warning that even the smallest problem can always happen.
It's always good to inform the user!

Reactions: 0veR and SunilSuni

Sidgup1998

Jan 11, 2020
Meerut
Reactions: SunilSuni

SunilSuni

Jul 5, 2017
Bengaluru
I agree with you.
But I'm just warning the user.
I think you should put a general warning that even the smallest problem can always happen.
It's always good to inform the user!
I didnt faced any bootloop issue.. No user reported bootloop issue here.

Xiaomi don't rollout update to everyone thats why some people will face problem

player_x2012

Dec 20, 2017
hello, i just clean flashed miui 12 using xiaomi flash tool. Everything seemed fine until i ran into this issue. Mine is no rooted nor having custom recovery at the moment. So the issue is that its showing my device isn't play store certified even though I'm able to using apps like google pay and such but not able to download Netflix and some other apps. Is there any solution for this? Already tried clear data, force stop reboot and such things. Help would be greatly appreciated.
Screenshot_2021-01-30-09-02-08-171_com.android.vending.jpg

SunilSuni

Jul 5, 2017
Bengaluru
hello, i just clean flashed miui 12 using xiaomi flash tool. Everything seemed fine until i ran into this issue. Mine is no rooted nor having custom recovery at the moment. So the issue is that its showing my device isn't play store certified even though I'm able to using apps like google pay and such but not able to download Netflix and some other apps. Is there any solution for this? Already tried clear data, force stop reboot and such things. Help would be greatly appreciated.View attachment 5203203
You have to lock the bootloader while flashing miui rom to avoid Play store not certified issue

Select clean all and lock option while flashing fastboot rom

cvzalez

Jan 21, 2017
It's a disappointing ROM actually, it is what Xiaomi.eu beta MIUI 12 was almost a year ago, back then you had Super Wallpapers, infra red remote control actually worked, and privacy permissions could block even system internet access apps, right now, on the Oficial Stable 12 MIUI ROM for RedmiNote 5 pro ,you don't have Super Wallpapers, Walpapers are not even on English based web site, it's on Chinese, and I am talking about the Global ROM version, infra red remote control does not work correctly on LG TVs at least, you can't control internet access of System apps (it shows only mobile data toggle, but phone keeps sending by WiFi), and ROM is based on Android 9, with system wide dark mode not working correctly with tons of apps. And a big Warning, it will replace your Recovery and disable your open bootloader!

dmzu

Jun 8, 2016
I don't even use MIUI it's outdated Android 9. I'm on a custom Android 11 ROM. Xiaomi doesn't even properly test ROM for our phone anymore. Better stick with custom ROM you have better control and updates are regular.
Which custom ROM do you recommend?