MIUI 12.0.2.0 Global stable ROM with November Security patch

Search This thread

openbkit

Jun 23, 2013
HCM
Miphone Assistant method doesn't work anymore (even with newer version - 4.2 Beta - that I found on internet) .
You can see the last comment on that thread.
I cannot use any tool for flashing Xiaomi phones because after entering my mi account, the login screen won't go and I can't use the tool. only shows account setting like signing into mi account in a browser. Anyone have an idea?

Cocalarix

Jul 12, 2013
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
Hey guys, I'm on 11.0.3.0 and the bootloader is unlocked and phone is rooted. Sadly, I need to use some banking apps, which are refusing to work because the phone is either rooted or the bootloader is unlocked. Magisk Hide isn't working on them.

Can I lock the bootloader again, without flashing the ROM again and allow the banking apps to work? I'm using OrangeFox Recovery R10.0-1 and TWRP 3.3.1. I haven't updated them at all, since everything was working fine.

SunilSuni

Jul 5, 2017
Bengaluru
Hey guys, I'm on 11.0.3.0 and the bootloader is unlocked and phone is rooted. Sadly, I need to use some banking apps, which are refusing to work because the phone is either rooted or the bootloader is unlocked. Magisk Hide isn't working on them.

Can I lock the bootloader again, without flashing the ROM again and allow the banking apps to work? I'm using OrangeFox Recovery R10.0-1 and TWRP 3.3.1. I haven't updated them at all, since everything was working fine.
You have to flash fastboot rom to unlock the bootloader

OR

Try this method, execute fastboot command as
fastboot oem lock

Reactions: Cocalarix

Cocalarix

Jul 12, 2013
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
You have to flash fastboot rom to unlock the bootloader
I don't want to unlock it though, I want to lock it. Someone was saying that I can just lock it with the same tool that I unlocked it, which I believe was this: https://www.xiaomitool.com/

If I lock it back with that, only the apps that need root will be affected, right? My banking apps should work fine now?

SunilSuni

Jul 5, 2017
Bengaluru
I don't want to unlock it though, I want to lock it. Someone was saying that I can just lock it with the same tool that I unlocked it, which I believe was this: https://www.xiaomitool.com/

If I lock it back with that, only the apps that need root will be affected, right? My banking apps should work fine now?
Locking the bootloader will erase everything from the phone.

So its better to flash fastboot ROM using MiFlash application

Reactions: Cocalarix

Top Liked Posts