MIUI 12.1 Notification Style Glitch

Search This thread

trinimike100

Oct 28, 2012
Hello.

I recently upgraded my mi 10t to Android 11 via OTA. When I receive messages through WhatsApp, the notifications pop up with two different styles (MIUI or Android). By default, I have Android-style selected.

Also, the text in the MIUI style is not aligned properly. Please look at the pictures.

What can I do to fix?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-03-19 at 1.02.13 PM (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-03-19 at 1.02.13 PM (2).jpeg
    25.7 KB · Views: 141
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-03-19 at 1.02.14 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-03-19 at 1.02.14 PM.jpeg
    31.6 KB · Views: 141
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-03-19 at 1.02.13 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-03-19 at 1.02.13 PM (1).jpeg
    32.4 KB · Views: 123
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-03-19 at 1.02.13 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-03-19 at 1.02.13 PM.jpeg
    22.7 KB · Views: 136

calinorg

• Hello.

I recently upgraded my mi 10t to Android 11 via OTA. When I receive messages through WhatsApp, the notifications pop up with two different styles (MIUI or Android). By default, I have Android-style selected.

Also, the text in the MIUI style is not aligned properly. Please look at the pictures.

What can I do to fix?
    You can either wait for xiaomi to fix its own mess they created by pushing unfinished and unpolished roms, or switch to some of the custom roms. There's plenty around to choose...

Reactions: trinimike100

calinorg

• What rom do you recommend? I only see 2 on custom roms on xda
    Fluid is currently one of the most stable roms and with active development, pixel experience will be there really soon, evox will be updated probably in the next couple of hours... Every rom has its things that set it out of the crowd, so it's up to you to choose one that suits you most...

Fyi, you can find way more roms on telegram. Why they don't post them on xda is beyond me...

Reactions: trinimike100

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Hello.

What can I do to fix?
      You can either wait for xiaomi to fix its own mess they created by pushing unfinished and unpolished roms, or switch to some of the custom roms. There's plenty around to choose...
      What rom do you recommend? I only see 2 on custom roms on xda
      Fluid is currently one of the most stable roms and with active development, pixel experience will be there really soon, evox will be updated probably in the next couple of hours... Every rom has its things that set it out of the crowd, so it's up to you to choose one that suits you most...

Fyi, you can find way more roms on telegram. Why they don't post them on xda is beyond me...