Question MIUI 12.5.1 App default notification sounds / alerts missing

Search This thread

Silverian

Jul 7, 2012
Mexico City
Xiaomi Poco F3
I have been using my POCO F3 for 1 month and I haven't been able to figure out how to set the default notification sounds to basic apps like Facebook, WhatsApp or Outlook. I want their notifications to sound with the default sounds, not a personal or system default one. It's annoying to listen all apps with the same sound notification.

I have been using my POCO F3 for 1 month and I haven't been able to figure out how to set the default notification sounds to basic apps like Facebook, WhatsApp or Outlook. I want their notifications to sound with the default sounds, not a personal or system default one. It's annoying to listen all apps with the same sound notification.
I have mi 10t pro and have the same issue.
To solve it i just delete app data but this is terrible solution

vlznorman

Feb 18, 2022
I was able to do it, go to the Xiaomi themes app, then profile, then settings and un select "use theme ringtones" only downside is that you will have to clear data of affected apps in orde to work .

vlznorman

Feb 18, 2022
That is correct. I ended up resetting the phone, then first thing to do unable "use theme ringtones" and finally start downloading all my apps.

• Wow
Reactions: pegasoc

Devantdv

Jun 15, 2022
1. Set notif to none. 2.set each app with sound you like.
IMG_20220615_084024.jpg