• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question MIUI 12.5.4 camera improvements

Search This thread

KillyTheTroll

Nov 27, 2012
Hi !

Do you have an idea about the availability of IMUI 12.5.4 for EU ROM ?

I am waiting for this OTA because of camera improvements. It's a really nice photo phone but with the last camera improvements it would be soooo much better. :)

Thanks a lot have a nice day

Votic

Nov 24, 2013
Hey there, i have read that the mi 11 ultra does performe really bad with makro shots and wondered if that perhaps got better with the update?
Also, i have a mix 2s right now with no special macro mode but if i just go to pro mode in the camera app and set the focus to the lowest point i get pretty satisfying results. Could i do that with the mi 11 ultra as well?

s3axel

Mar 4, 2013
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Hey there, i have read that the mi 11 ultra does performe really bad with makro shots and wondered if that perhaps got better with the update?
I saw no difference in macro mode between the updates. This is also due to the fact that the limitations in macro mode are in hardware (its the minimal focussing distance), so there is no way around that by software.

What you can do is either a) take the high-quality primary lens and zoom in 2x or b) use the 5x zoom for macro shots, specifically the latter works astonishingly well.

KillyTheTroll

Nov 27, 2012
Hi !

Still no camera improvements ans no update 12.5.4 coming to EU variant .... It's long compared to chinese variant with 12.5.7

Summer IS here holidays too ans i just need camera improvements nothing else

Please come on Xiaomi 😁

KillyTheTroll

Nov 27, 2012
Hi

New 12.5.6 update EU ROM

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-25-11-39-57-813_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-25-11-39-57-813_com.android.updater.jpg
    336.1 KB · Views: 157

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well actually it is a higher version so yes you'll get them
    a question please, on the back has 3 led flash and only two turns on?
    Only 2 flashes, you can check that on the diaper settings, I forgot the settings sorry. Anyone in here can give it to you or you can search it.
    I saw no difference in macro mode between the updates. This is also due to the fact that the limitations in macro mode are in hardware (its the minimal focussing distance), so there is no way around that by software.

What you can do is either a) take the high-quality primary lens and zoom in 2x or b) use the 5x zoom for macro shots, specifically the latter works astonishingly well.
    Nothing yet. We are up to .3 I am hoping 4 drops soon!
    Well actually it is a higher version so yes you'll get them
    a question please, on the back has 3 led flash and only two turns on?
    Only 2 flashes, you can check that on the diaper settings, I forgot the settings sorry. Anyone in here can give it to you or you can search it.