• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question MIUI 12.5.6 killed gestures for third party launchers

Search This thread

italodance

Nov 17, 2008
Yeah purchase LADB and run the command after any reboots, it is on sales now cause I requested for. Hurry up.

Yeah purchase LADB and run the command after any reboots, it is on sales now cause I requested for. Hurry up.
What command should I enter? I've enabled USB debugging and granted rights for FNG, but despite this, the option to remove control keys doesn't work. How to do it with a manual command? I'd love to see if it works via PC, and then possibly buy a LADB to do it from phone. BTW I have a ABD Shell for Tasker already :)

italodance

Nov 17, 2008
What command should I enter? I've enabled USB debugging and granted rights for FNG, but despite this, the option to remove control keys doesn't work. How to do it with a manual command? I'd love to see if it works via PC, and then possibly buy a LADB to do it from phone. BTW I have a ABD Shell for Tasker already :)
settings put global force_fgs_nav_bar 1

Reactions: malykazio
What problem? If it is statusbar theme, just switch between gestures once then back to homescreen menu and run the command again. 😊 you won't lose your theme.
I was referring to the LADB configuration, I couldn't get the pairing to work properly at first, but I used the hint about two windows and then it worked. It would be nice to force Tasker to work this way, so that using its ADB plugin it automatically enters this command after a reboot. When I find time I might look into it, for now I'm happy. Thanks again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    settings put global force_fgs_nav_bar 1