• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question MIUI 12.5.7 "Enhanced" edition has destroyed my battery life.

Search This thread

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-15-23-20-51-869_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-15-23-20-51-869_com.android.chrome.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Btw if anyone wants some cool themes I been using https://www.miuithemez.com/?m=1 themes from that site, they all have access to be download within the theme app so there is no need to import them.
    I have no problems with battery, you can always also turn of 5G in preferred networks, and use only LTE, it stops device from constantly searching for 5G and saves battery.
    Sorry for the small hijack but was this update pushed to your phone or did you have to flash it yourself? I'm intrigued to try it. Thanks.
    Sorry for the small hijack but was this update pushed to your phone or did you have to flash it yourself? I'm intrigued to try it. Thanks.
    See topic here on forum updates for venus.... Get the stable fastboot version and off you go....shoudlnt be any issue..its been just uploaded
    Can you elaborate more pls. Regarding the security app
    are you rooted?
    Sure, yes I am rooted. I also use banking apps and Google pay and they work just fine. Using it in the USA.
    For the security app I was searching for ways to activating GPU settings, found several guides and none worked, since the flag is already set to True it wasn't a flag issue.
    So I download the apk installed through a third party file manager with root access (I use mixplore) it also works with the package installer but some apps wont install unless is with a third party.

I managed to update many of my stocks apps like settings, security, notes etc. Some I have replaced with CN version and they all work fine.