• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General MIUI 12.5 Beta EEA Stable MIUI V12.5.3.0.RKBEUXM for Mi 11 Released!

Search This thread

Pikaone41

Mar 11, 2021
A newly released MIUI 12.5 Beta Stable for Mi 11 is currently being pushed to random users. Tell us if you have it, thanks

lauterx

Oct 4, 2012
I got this patch maybe 2 days ago. Nothing new just fix bug with turbo game mode ans security patch from may. Via changelog.
Screenshot_2021-07-08-01-24-59-151_com.android.settings.jpg

Pho3nX

Jun 13, 2013
Available in Wich région ?

You have the link, so even if update is not automaticaly pushed, you can install update yourself by the local method

1/ Download the Local Update : here
Be sure to update from the same branch, EEA/EEE to EEA/EEE, Global to Global, CN to CN, if update is not the same branch upgrade will be not granted.

2/ Put the Local update *.zip in a folder on the root storage folder, i create "downloaded_rom" folder

3/ Now, Settings > About Phone > Open 12 Logo MIUI Version / Updater > Click 3/5 time on the MIUI 12 logo, you will see message "Additional update features are on" > click three ticks on right bottom > you have now acesse to a local upgrade option "Choose update package" > choose the Rom *.zip update path (so for my "downloaded_rom" and click update. If Archive is good (CRC) and same branch, MIUI will asked if you want upgrade, click YES

4/ After some minutes installing, come the finalizing state and just after MIUI purpose reboot system...
THIS STEPS ONLY IF YOU ARE ROOTED :
5/ ...DON'T REBOOT, WE WILL UPDATE BOOT.IMG ROOTED NOW
Open Magisk > Install > Install to inactive Slot (After OTA) > Let's Go (Boot.img will be patched) > Success

6/ You can reboot, after unlock PIN / etc, waiting 30 secondes for upgrade / cache finish (when data carrier is back), go in Magisk, enjoy ! You have keep root and all your access/Modules

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts