• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Miui 12.5 on Mi 11 Ultra ?

Search This thread

tinfengyee

Oct 1, 2019
Mi 11 pro/ultra have beta verson rom today. stable version at the end of april. you can find the news from xiaomi community app(Chinese language).

小米11 pro/ultra 今天已经有开发版本了,稳定版会在4月底出。你可以留意小米社区app最新消息。

kyero985

May 9, 2019
Huawei P40 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Mi 11 pro/ultra have beta verson rom today. stable version at the end of april. you can find the news from xiaomi community app(Chinese language).

小米11 pro/ultra 今天已经有开发版本了,稳定版会在4月底出。你可以留意小米社区app最新消息。

That's good, thanks for the info.

I got a bit too curious tried enrolling for the beta program under the standard Android Updater settings, which took me to a page to install the Mi Community app. It then asked me to sign-up for a beta testing group but after giving them my contact details, it said there's already too many users enrolled (something like 500k testers already?). I had to ask a friend who could read Chinese to help translate the UI elements for me :D

tinfengyee

Oct 1, 2019

I got a bit too curious tried enrolling for the beta program under the standard Android Updater settings, which took me to a page to install the Mi Community app. It then asked me to sign-up for a beta testing group but after giving them my contact details, it said there's already too many users enrolled (something like 500k testers already?). I had to ask a friend who could read Chinese to help translate the UI elements for me :D
Because the application threshold is too low, resulting in too many people to apply.. (when you have the internal test qualification of other mobile phone models and don't need to own the mobile phone, you can apply for approval without approval.)

There are several solutions.
1. Borrow your friend's Xiaomi account with internal test qualification.
2. Buy an account with internal test qualification on Taobao or other platforms.
3. In Xiaomi community, the "internal test score" reaches 900, but it may be a little difficult for foreigners.
4. You can flash xiaomi.eu ROM or other version ROM.
5.Wait, wait, wait the stable verson ROM.....
----------------
这也是中国小米用户经常吐槽的地方。。。我小米10也没有内测权限,通常我都是 flash 自定义 ROM。

有几个办法可以解决。
1. 借你朋友拥有内测资格的小米账号。
2.在淘宝或其他平台买拥有内测资格的账号。
3.在小米社区“内测分”达到900,但这对外国人来说可能有点困难。
4.你可以flash xiaomi.eu ROM 或者其他版本的ROM.
5.慢慢等慢慢等....稳定版

wching02

Eu rom will have miui 12.5 beta soon. They are rebuilding the rom. Should be release soon!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-16-20-42-57-492_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-16-20-42-57-492_com.android.chrome.jpg
    837.2 KB · Views: 140
Reactions: tinfengyee

kyero985

May 9, 2019
Huawei P40 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Because the application threshold is too low, resulting in too many people to apply.. (when you have the internal test qualification of other mobile phone models and don't need to own the mobile phone, you can apply for approval without approval.)

2. Buy an account with internal test qualification on Taobao or other platforms.
3. In Xiaomi community, the "internal test score" reaches 900, but it may be a little difficult for foreigners.
----------------

有几个办法可以解决。
1. 借你朋友拥有内测资格的小米账号。
2.在淘宝或其他平台买拥有内测资格的账号。
5.慢慢等慢慢等....稳定版

Thanks for the clarification, it'll be best for me to just wait for the stable CN 12.5 then as I understand it's ahead of schedule and should come by the end of April. I don't want to keep bothering my friend with the translations in the Mi Community app anymore!

tinfengyee

Oct 1, 2019
As I know,the second screen is just for camera symmetry, and you can place a Huawei logo,Zeiss logo ?hahha~

据我所知,第二个屏幕只是为了相机的对称性,或者你可以放置一个华为 logo,卡尔蔡司 logo?哈哈~

Reactions: speedtripler

linnil

Mar 9, 2012
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
google apps are all working fine. I did need to work around a minor bug to reenable gboard, long story short is that if you freeze sogo keyboard, your default keyboard before upgrade won't be enabled either.

the account is to update to internal test (stable version). i am not in a rush to unlock my bootloader, which will be tomorrow anyway.

There are sellers on taobao, who lend the interal test accounts (there are lots of them) for single usage. 1.2 bucks will get you one upgrade.

jmikepr

Aug 15, 2019
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
google apps are all working fine.

the account is to update to internal test (stable version). i am not in a rush to unlock my bootloader, which will be tomorrow anyway.

There are sellers on taobao, who lend the interal test accounts (there are lots of them) for single usage. 1.2 bucks will get you one upgrade.
Once you get an account from them, can you just sign in and update via OTA? or do you have to update via Flash tool?

linnil

Mar 9, 2012
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Can you send me the link of the vendor you used? I'm searching Taobao now but can't understand any of it and searching xiaomi test account in English brings up nothing.
the person i am talking to uses wechat. he is not a fan of using it on foreign IPs. it might block the account pernamently. If you can install wechat and share me your contact, i could connect you two. but you need chinese payment method also, not sure how you can get that without Chinese phone number, etc.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All went well. Thanks guys. I basically have no desire to flash .EU right now. China ROM is totally fine.

Screenshot_2021-04-22-09-11-13-460_com.android.updater.jpg

----------------

有几个办法可以解决。
    1. 借你朋友拥有内测资格的小米账号。
    2.在淘宝或其他平台买拥有内测资格的账号。
    5.慢慢等慢慢等....稳定版
    I just received 12.5 OTA
    How lol i just got a 12.0.13.0 lol
    Regarding the camera, i for one saw a small improvement when taking photos in direct sunlight and getting a bit more details in the dark areas. Before those areas were a bit too dark for my tastes but now they seem a bit lit up and with a bit more details.

Also the zoom stabilization past 10x has improved a lot imo.
    Also there is a small improvement on digital processing when taking a zoom picture. I can see that the writings are better recreated now ( tested with maximum zoom on a panel where i couldn't read the text )
    Attached a normal and ultrawide shots.

Also please take in consideration that these were shot from the car with the windshield not so clean ;)
    Bummer :( but thanks! So the app installs, but once you connect to the car, nothing happens. And if I open the app while connected, the car display / system just won't see the phone. So far, after doing a thousand things, this is the only kind of signal that the phone tries to communicate with the car, but after this, phone just freezes
    my buddy has a car with android auto, i can try that when i see him and let you know.