• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General MIUI 12.5 Stable Xiaomi.EU (Poco F3, Mi 11x, Redmi K40)

Search This thread

pegasoc

Any guide please step by step

ione2380

Oct 13, 2009
Brasov
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
  • Unlock your bootloader here http://en.miui.com/unlock/
  • Install TWRP via fastboot mode
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Format data (Only needed for first install)
  • Flash rom
  • Reboot to system
Instructions unclear. I suppose this is to be flashed in twrp. If I copy the file to storage, when I format data, everything gets deleted. If I try to transfer the ROM to phone after format data, it doesn't copy anything, as it just shows a blank, unknown storage on PC.
"Flash rom". How?

Last edited:

RollDload

Mar 7, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S5
Huawei P9 Lite
  • Unlock your bootloader here http://en.miui.com/unlock/
  • Install TWRP via fastboot mode
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Format data (Only needed for first install)
  • Flash rom
  • Reboot to system
Instructions unclear. I suppose this is to be flashed in twrp. If I copy the file to storage, when I format data, everything gets deleted. If I try to transfer the ROM to phone after format data, it doesn't copy anything, as it just shows a blank, unknown storage on PC.
"Flash rom". How?
It is true! then there are two ways i have tried and they work without problems: (i started from stock, both eea and global).

Way 1:
  • copy the rom to the phone;
  • Start twrp from fastboot via cmd
  • Flash the rom;
  • Format the data;
  • Boot the system (twrp is already included in the installation package so there is no need to flash it).
Way 2:
  1. Put the rom in the platform tools folder (where there is adb and fastboot, in practice)
  2. Start twrp from fastboot via cmd;
  3. Format data;
  4. Advanced-> start adb sideload;
  5. Open cmd in the folder where you put the rom and type: adb sideload filename.zip (where instead of filename you type the name of the rom, I suggest you rename it so it suits you better);
  6. Reboot System, the first start takes a while, if everything went smoothly you should start the initial setup.
I prefer mode one, I'm on stable 12.5.14 and I flashed it like this starting from stock.
I hope I was helpful, if you have any doubts just ask!

pegasoc

Hi, I'm using the Xiaomi. eu 12.5.14 stable and every time from settings > sound I change the ringtones for notifications, phone, alarm, after a while I find myself set the old default ringtones.
Is there any way to make the ringtones I want to set permanent?

ibrahimkh

Dec 15, 2014
Hi, I'm using the Xiaomi. eu 12.5.14 stable and every time from settings > sound I change the ringtones for notifications, phone, alarm, after a while I find myself set the old default ringtones.
Is there any way to make the ringtones I want to set permanent?
I'm facing the same problem, very frustating.

Top Liked Posts