General MIUI 12.5 Stable (Xiaomi.EU)

Search This thread

Lalo.Beal96

Oct 17, 2018
Do the gestures work with third party launchers?
when you change default launcher nav gestures automatically wont work but miui don't get back your nav bar and leave you without a way to navigate your phone

but fng gestures app work good and you can use with the native nav gestures option turned on, customize fng gestures and enjoy

wesoly75

Dec 17, 2010
Hello
Can someone help me. I had a long brake since I was flashing any rom and that was on One plus with TWRP. Anyway I was able to unlock bootloader and flash MIUI 12.0.1 Global Rom on my Mi 11 Ultra. Now I'm trying to flash 12.5. I downloaded rom from here https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...12.5.4.0.RKACNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip/download but after trying to flash I'm getting an error message "can not find file flsh_all.bat" I'm stuck here.

Last edited:

Morak75

• Wow, thanks both but I am confused now : )
    Haha yeah that's what I thought ;p

I just got my F3, and updated it, and installed Nova Launcher and they ask if I want Nova or Poco Launcher so to me it's Poco launcher ^^
    My F3 is from France so it's supposed to be EU. EDIT : But Actually I'm on Global.

Last edited:
    Reactions: minotavros

Top Liked Posts

An easier/simpler way:
      -boot into TWRP (any version): fastboot boot xxxx.img
      -copy "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V12.5.3.0.RKHCNXM_v12-11.zip" in Internal storage of the phone
      -flash it in Install section of TWRP
      -do a Format data (yes) in Wipe section of TWRP
      -reboot to System
      Done.
      Btw, xiaomi.eu has TWRP included, so after flash u'll have TWRP installed too.
      Does twrp stick to phone afther flash? In any kind of falsh method -boot to twrp and flash image twrp from itself or boot and flash trough eurom as Alin45 say. If i flash stable or beta xeu, is there ota update or i need to do dirty flash every new version?
      U get OTA notification and u can download it, but the dirty flash u have to do it manually in TWRP.
      I flashed first twrp, then xeu stable,inject twrp again. working fine. dirty flash procedure to beta is just clean dalvik-cache and flash beta,ne need to format data again?
      You can try without format data but if you have any problem then must format data
      If anyone is having problem installing xiaomi.eu fastboot rom, I fixed it by installing adb drivers and copying updated platform tools to the rom folder.
      Poco F3. Xiaomi.eu 12.5.2 .. miui optimisations: on. 24hours mild to moderate use. 7,5 hours SOT. And 31% to spare.. most of the time on wifi.
      Google photo zips up battery pretty quickly (just installed couple of hours ago: probably syncing)
      Happy with the SOT😎
      Update:
      Almost battery dead.. Xiaomi.eu 12.5.2 .. miui optimisations: on. More than 28hours use. Mild to moderate use. 9,25 hours SOT. And 2% to spare.. most of the time on wifi. Xiaomi.eu works great! (I could not get these numbers on stock xiaomi global 12.0.5)
      I successfully installed xiaomi.eu weekly with these steps :
      -unlocked bootloader
      -let phone to boot for first time until ask for Mi account and password.
      -go to fastboot mode again with power button +volume down
      - follow the steps until 4. from first post here to boot on twrp
      -install xiaomi.eu weekly zip
      -when flashing finish then from twrp tap to home button and select wipe> format data >"yes"
      -reboot to system and voila
      After 5 minutes device booted to new rom
      Poco F3. Xiaomi.eu 12.5.2 .. miui optimisations: on. 24hours mild to moderate use. 7,5 hours SOT. And 31% to spare.. most of the time on wifi.
      Google photo zips up battery pretty quickly (just installed couple of hours ago: probably syncing)
      Happy with the SOT😎
      I was planning to flash this ROM. Are you facing any problems with it? . And i play games on my phone and don't want laggy games. Do you recommend this latest ROM version or was the previous version was working good? Thanks.
      Just flash 12.5.2 and don't update and you will be fine.
      Stable version of miui 12.5 has been released by xiaomi.eu and this thread is for discussion about xiaomi.eu rom.
      Xiaomi.EU 12.5.1.0 Fastboot ROM
      Xiaomi.EU 12.5.3.0 Recovery ROM
      I can't find an answer for this exactly yet, but:

To install, the Xiaomi.Eu instructions say to flash from China Rom.

I'm assuming that my Poco F3 comes with Global.

Do I need to flash the Global to Chinese ROM, and _then_ Flash the Xiaomi.Eu rom?

Cheers!
      No need, you just have to unlock your bootloader, then boot into fastboot, connect the phone to your laptop/pc. then double click on the bat file to run the fastboot installation script in the rom zip file after you extract it. You can follow the full guide here:

I just updated from the previous stable to 12.5. So far the only bug i encountered was the live wallpaper which i had set was automatically changed to default static one and when i tried to set it back, it would just show a black screen instead of the wallpaper but i fixed it by setting it again but from the theme store this time, where i originally downloaded it from. I'll report any other bugs if i encounter them.
      If anyone is having problem installing xiaomi.eu fastboot rom, I fixed it by installing adb drivers and copying updated platform tools to the rom folder.
      Is the same for the eu firmware?

I've MIUI Global 12.0.4 Stable 12.0.4.0(RKHEUXM)

Only need to unlock, put phone in fast boot and excute windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat from donloaded package?

No risk of brick?
      Yes you can do a clean flash directly from eea rom.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone