when you change default launcher nav gestures automatically wont work but miui don't get back your nav bar and leave you without a way to navigate your phoneDo the gestures work with third party launchers?
Haha yeah that's what I thought ;pWow, thanks both but I am confused now : )
Thank you very much for the given hints/support, i will try this and then report the results here.Idk, you're making yourself so confuse while it's such a simple thing.
You want xiaomi.eu, right? So.
Download this rom - Xiaomi.Eu - Rom & flash it via fastboot. U just need to go to fastboot on mobile and use the windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat, or if u have mac, use the mac one, or the linux one.
It will flash it automatically, just let it do the work.
After booting, set up the pattern lock, the swiping line thing one, after that go to fastboot again, and on your PC type:
fastboot boot twrp.img (if u type fastboot boot and hold & drag the twrp.img file to the cmd tab, it will automatically "write" the location of the file) - use this one twrp.img - PC
It will sucessfully boot into twrp, and then u will flash the twrp.img in your phone, u choose the twrp.img and u flash it to "install recovery ramdisk" - flash this img in twrp, so u stick with twrp - Twrp.img - flash on mobile while on twrp
After that, u can flash this update/ota in twrp, the miui 12.5.3 - 12.5.3 miui - flash on twrp
Done, u have your phone updated and with xiaomi.eu rom flashed.
Idk, you're making yourself so confuse while it's such a simple thing.Sorry for this longer thread, but i am totally confused and now tried to find clear and reproducable way to (sounds easy) flash my POCO F3
- from stock rom 188.8.131.52 RHKEUXM (actually installed and running)
- to xiaomi.eu rom 184.108.40.206 RKHCNXM
1. "twrp-3.5.1_10-0-alioth-Nebrassy.img" (dated 2021-05-10) from here: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=322193 (because mentioned here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-12-0-12-1-12-2-12-5-stable-release.56191/post-548405 )
2. "TWRP-3.5.1-alioth-Nebrassy-2.img" (dated 2021-05-09) from here: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=325130 (because mentioned here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/recovery-alpha-teamwin-recovery-project.4272625/post-84960573 )
3. "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V220.127.116.11.RKHCNXM_v12-11.zip" (dated) 2021-05-28) from here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv12/ (because mentioned here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-12-0-12-1-12-2-12-5-stable-release.56191/post-548405 )
4. "miui_ALIOTHEEAGlobal_V18.104.22.168.RKHEUXM_1efe939759_11.0.zip" (titled as recovery ROM) from here: https://bigota.d.miui.com/V22.214.171.124...AGlobal_V126.96.36.199.RKHEUXM_1efe939759_11.0.zip (because mentioned here: https://www.xda-developers.com/down...-several-xiaomi-redmi-mi-poco-devices/#alioth )
5. "miui_ALIOTHEEAGlobal_V188.8.131.52.RKHEUXM_07e1020d55_11.0.zip" (titled as recovery ROM) from here: https://bigota.d.miui.com/V184.108.40.206...AGlobal_V220.127.116.11.RKHEUXM_07e1020d55_11.0.zip because mentioned hier: https://www.xda-developers.com/down...-several-xiaomi-redmi-mi-poco-devices/#alioth )
6. "alioth_eea_global_images_V18.104.22.168.RKHEUXM_20210422.0000.00_11.0_eea_76c414b265.tgz" (titled as fastboot ROM) from here: https://bigota.d.miui.com/V22.214.171.124...EUXM_20210422.0000.00_11.0_eea_76c414b265.tgz because mentioned here: https://www.xda-developers.com/down...-several-xiaomi-redmi-mi-poco-devices/#alioth
I believe, i have all the files and fullfilled all requirements:
a. My POCO F3 is already officially unlocked (7 days waited)
b. I deleted fingerprint an PIN in my POCO F3.
c. I activated DEV-Options and activated USB-Debugging there.
d. I installed adb and drivers in my Windows10 and LINUX Mint. Test on USB2-connection with "adb devices" shows, that device is correctly found.
But after reading a lot of threads (really, i swear) from first to last post (xda and xiaomi-eu) i am very confused and unsure, what to do with all these things now:
1. Which twrp-files should i use? The older "TWRP-3.5.1-alioth-Nebrassy-2.img" or the newer "twrp-3.5.1_10-0-alioth-Nebrassy.img" ?
2. Rename one of the twrp-img-files to "twrp.img", because in the guides only is called "twrp.img"?
3. copy which twrp to my phones directory ./download ?
4. copy which ROM extracted or not extracted to my phones directory ./download ? (i guess NOT extracted)
5. set phone to fastboot mode with power button + volume down
6. connect phone to PC via USB2
7. check connection via powershell or terminal and command "adb devices"
8. install TWRP via fastboot by command "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" (and / or) "fastboot boot twrp.img" ? https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-12-0-12-1-12-2-12-5-stable-release.56191/ tells both commands...
9. reboot to twrp or to fastboot or immediately install which of the ROMs i downloaded?
10. clear cache AND/OR dalvik AND/OR data before installing ROM or immediately after flashing an before rebooting?
I didnt find the here https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...all-xiaomi-eu-rom-for-xiaomi-redmi-k40.60379/ mentioned sh-scripts for windows or linux in the downloaded ROMs.
Could someone please help and comfirm a complete and sure procedure step by step please?
(BTW: I flashed some devices before, Samsung, Oneplus etc., but because of the different sources and partly different guides under https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/recovery-alpha-teamwin-recovery-project.4272625/post-84960573 and https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-12-0-12-1-12-2-12-5-stable-release.56191/post-548405 and https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...eu-rom-for-xiaomi-redmi-k40.60379/post-597135 and fragmented questions and answers i didn't find a proof and complete solution.)
Just flash 12.5.2 and don't update and you will be fine.I was planning to flash this ROM. Are you facing any problems with it? . And i play games on my phone and don't want laggy games. Do you recommend this latest ROM version or was the previous version was working good? Thanks.
No need, you just have to unlock your bootloader, then boot into fastboot, connect the phone to your laptop/pc. then double click on the bat file to run the fastboot installation script in the rom zip file after you extract it. You can follow the full guide here:I can't find an answer for this exactly yet, but:
To install, the Xiaomi.Eu instructions say to flash from China Rom.
I'm assuming that my Poco F3 comes with Global.
Do I need to flash the Global to Chinese ROM, and _then_ Flash the Xiaomi.Eu rom?
Yes you can do a clean flash directly from eea rom.Is the same for the eu firmware?
I've MIUI Global 12.0.4 Stable 126.96.36.199(RKHEUXM)
Only need to unlock, put phone in fast boot and excute windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat from donloaded package?
No risk of brick?