MIUI 12 Earth/Mars Day Live Wallpaper [APK]

Search This thread

Akashdip

Feb 27, 2018
Disclaimer :
The wallpapers are designed keeping budget devices in mind.
Extra-smart ppl pointing fingers at the quality will be IGNORED.

Now,
• Install Google Wallpapers app from playstore
• Install & apply the Live Wallpaper APK : Check Attachments

If you own a flagship device & performance isn't an issue, install
Linuxct's port

Cheers !
I saw that the app detects whether my phone is running light mode or dark mode and adjusts home screen accordingly. I love the live wallpaper when on light mode but I don't like light mode at Al and I prefer the dark mode. But I don't like the way the app works in dark mode.
Any solutions?
And if you make one, can you please make it in full resolution? It's too blurry. My device is flagship so I don't have performance issues. Please sir. Please make the app

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Disclaimer :
Extra-smart ppl pointing fingers at the quality will be IGNORED.

Now,

Linuxct's port

Cheers !
Sir,
This is what I'm looking for, but I'm looking for the original quality ones, I mean always day mode, but full resolution. Please sir, please modify the app. I don't like the linuxct's port as the wallpaper goes dark if I use dark mode of my phone. And I don't like light mode of my phone. So, Please.

Sumedh_

Dec 8, 2018
I saw that the app detects whether my phone is running light mode or dark mode and adjusts home screen accordingly. I love the live wallpaper when on light mode but I don't like light mode at Al and I prefer the dark mode. But I don't like the way the app works in dark mode.
Any solutions?
And if you make one, can you please make it in full resolution? It's too blurry. My device is flagship so I don't have performance issues. Please sir. Please make the app

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Sir,
This is what I'm looking for, but I'm looking for the original quality ones, I mean always day mode, but full resolution. Please sir, please modify the app. I don't like the linuxct's port as the wallpaper goes dark if I use dark mode of my phone. And I don't like light mode of my phone. So, Please.

I see, you want always on light mode.
This apk has 1088 x 2304 render resolution.
I can make this render in 4k with smooth transitions if you're fine with it.
Let me know !
Cheers !

Akashdip

Feb 27, 2018
Let me know !
Cheers !
I want the resolution and transition as same as linuxct's port.
Basically the same app but always on light mode.
But make the mars live one. I don't need the earth live

Last edited:

Akashdip

Feb 27, 2018
This is the screenshot when I am using light mode in my device. I want this but with dark mode in my device.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200501-130331.jpg
    Screenshot_20200501-130331.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 865

AgentBuBu

Jun 3, 2016
Yea man please if u have time and resources, mod the linuxct's port to be day mode only, despite devices's theme setup.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer :

Now,

Linuxct's port

Cheers !
    Any solutions?

Sir,

Let me know !
    Cheers !