MIUI 12 for Mi A3 - Stable & Weekly ROM

Code:
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/
What is this?
MIUI port for Mi A3 device. included all MIUI goodies. Based on Mi CC9e ROMs. Android version is 10.

Whats working?
WiFi
RIL
Mobile Data
FOD (Fingerprint on display)
GPS
MIUI Camera
Flashlight
Bluetooth
Lights
Sound / Vibration
Second Space
Dual apps
App lock and security features

Known Issues
You tell me

Download Weekly Beta
Updater App : Click here
MIUI_Xiaomi.EU : Click here
MIUI_China (Gapps Added) : Click here

Download Stable
MIUI_Xiaomi.EU : Click here
MIUI_China (Gapps Added) : Click here

Changelog - Weekly Beta
Click here

Clean flash is required. If you move between stable and beta firmware. Read more info : here

How to Flash
1. Boot into your custom recovery (TWRP/SHRP)
2. Go to Wipe > Format Data > type "yes" and continue (Skip this step, if you are upgrading from previous version)
3. Flash MIUI ROM zip
4. Reboot to system.
Be patient first boot may take some time.

These apps are removed from system, you can install them using bellow links.
Mi Video | Google Search | SuperWallpaper | Cleaner

Now you have MIUI 12 on your Mi A3!

Donate
Help me to continue MIUI
Click Here

Stay tuned
Mi A3 MIUI Telegram Group - Click here
Mi A3 MIUI Updates Channel - Click here

• Thanks : xiaomi and xiaomi.eu, @ILFlacco @Djymal, @Nebrassy, @Harukey, @paul89rulez, @Nik001 @trkzmn, @prakaship78, @AgentW , @oddlyspaced and all testers and members of above telegram groups.

• Android OS version: 10
• Based On: Mi CC9e ROMs
• ROM Developer:@tmgallage
• ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
• ROM Firmware Required: Latest

Attachments

Last edited:

tmgallage

Dec 23, 2016
Galle
♨Notice about updates :
Due to preparing for MIUI 12.5 release MIUI beta updates are suspended starting from 14th December. (source : xiaomi.eu)

♻According to users feedbacks, latest update 20.12.9 has manyissues. That issues comes from Xiaomi and common for most of Xiaomi devices. I can't fix that. 20.12.2 have control center gray background issue. so i recommend you to downgrade to 20.11.25 if you want. Because no new updates for few weeks.

Last edited:

tmgallage

Dec 23, 2016
Galle
How to Enable/Disable MIA3 MIUI Encryption

MI A3 MIUI ROM force encryption enabled by default since v20.10.15, but you can disable encryption using below method. backup your data before flashing this. You must format data after flashing below zip file. Device will not boot until format data.

How to use
1. Go to recovery mode (SHRP/TWRP)
2. Select and Flash "MiA3_MIUI_encryption_disabler.zip"
3. Format Data and reboot .

Download :
MiA3_MIUI_encryption_disabler.zip
MiA3_MIUI_encryption_enabler.zip

Also included "MiA3_MIUI_encryption_enabler.zip" if you had any issue you can flash it and revert back to encryption disabled mode.

Last edited:

tmgallage

Dec 23, 2016
Galle
Differences of MIUI Stable & Weekly Beta

MIUI Weekly Beta - is the most relevant, innovative and up-to-date, as it receives all the innovations first. This firmware is was created for advanced users to test innovations. It is updated every week, usually on Friday, except for Chinese holidays and the presence of serious bugs, when developers delay the release of the update. However, do not be afraid, if you run into a mistake, most likely, next Friday it will be eliminated. And many users use the weekly firmware without worrying about bugs. The release name of the development firmware is the date of its release. For example, the latest firmware is now called MIUI 12 20.10.15, which means that it was released on October 15, 2020. The first figure is the year, the second is the month, the third is the day.

MIUI Stable - is the main assembly and is a kind of standard: it is stable, all functions are debugged and optimized in it, all the bugs that are found in the weekly firmware are fixed. It is recommended to install it, if you do not seek all the innovations and related bugs, This firmware not contains latest features as MIUI weekly beta. but you need a stable system without surprises. The name of stable firmware versions is not tied to the release date, but to the accumulated updates, so it is updated irregularly. Updates can come just in two weeks, and every three months.

Clean flash is recommended. If you move between stable and beta firmware.

Source : here

Last edited:

lakdeuz

Oct 14, 2013
I'm stuck on CC by xiaomi boot screen everytime i'm rebooting the ^phone, have to erase and flash again the device to have it working

dont know how to solve this issue

vickdu31

May 5, 2012
I bought this instead of my redmi because I wanted to change from MIUI but I got so bored with AOSP and normal custom roms... I guess MIUI is just best.
Thanks for the rom, I hope we could get later xiaomi.eu versions also :)