[MIUI][12][PORT][10] MIUI 12 for Mi A3 - Stable & Weekly ROM

Search This thread

CaptainExp

Oct 22, 2016
Radovish
Hey guys i found a rom that flashes over the convertion without the need for auth account. It was added in the README.txt in the conversion file, i can give you guys link if you want to return to stock!

Reactions: wetito

Alehalehandro

Aug 1, 2021
♨MIUI 12.5 - Mi CC9e Conversion Updates - Xiaomi EU

⚠️This firmware only for Mi A3 to Mi CC9e converted users due to Android 11 firmware. If you don't know how to convert your A11 upgraded Mi A3 to Mi CC9e, See bellow guide. Conversion method is the best way to use MIUI in Android 11 upgraded Mi A3 devices. Even after converting to CC9e, You can't use official CC9e ROM directly. It will brick your device. Due to that reason, You can use below modified updates.

❇️Download : ( Weekly Beta | Stable )

❇️How to Convert Mi A3 to Mi CC9e
Download conversion firmware and extract it: Click here. Follow README.txt inside the extracted folder.

❇️How to Flash Updates
1. Boot into your custom recovery (TWRP)
2. Go to Wipe > Format Data > type "yes" and continue
(Skip step 2 if you are upgrading from previous version)
3. Flash MIUI ROM zip (Weekly Beta | Stable)
4. Reboot to system.
Be patient first boot may take some time.

🔺Special thanks to Sekil and all contributors of conversion method.
Great job, I enjoy it so much, but I need to use the warranty... How do I revert this and avoid bricking the phone?

Thank you very much

fowLee

Mar 2, 2021
Hi there !
I was on Converted MICC9e rom (last stable) and saw that there's the MIUI 12.5 rom for the MI A3.
So i installed the Stock A11 rom in EDL mode with Xiaomi flasher, activated USB debugging again, flashed TWRP for A11 with fastboot, formatted the data of my phone and installed the MIUI 12.5.2 stable for MI A3. After reboot, im stuck at boot loop (only till android one logo, reboot, again and so on).

Any suggestions what went wrong / had to be done?

TY!

edit/
my fault.. had to be on converted MI CC9e rom.. ;D

Last edited:
Reactions: quangduc_ta

wagnerdd

Mar 2, 2012
Hi there !
I was on Converted MICC9e rom (last stable) and saw that there's the MIUI 12.5 rom for the MI A3.
So i installed the Stock A11 rom in EDL mode with Xiaomi flasher, activated USB debugging again, flashed TWRP for A11 with fastboot, formatted the data of my phone and installed the MIUI 12.5.2 stable for MI A3. After reboot, im stuck at boot loop (only till android one logo, reboot, again and so on).

Any suggestions what went wrong / had to be done?

TY!

edit/
my fault.. had to be on converted MI CC9e rom.. ;D
Hello, I did this process yesterday of following 100% of the steps below, my Mi A3 was stock rom Android 11, I hope to help.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Mi A3 to Mi CC9e Conversion

‼️Warning : Don't flash this if you don't have proper experience. Use at your own risk. This is only for Android 11 upgraded users that want to go back to MIUI 12. You must unlock bootloader.

Installation Instructions :

1. Switch the phone to EDL mode
(Turn off device, then press and hold volume up + down buttons same time and connect device to pc. Device manager should show "QDloader 9008" port)

2. Extract Mi Flash Tool (XiaoMiFlash.7z)

3. Open XiaoMiFlash.exe and select firmware folder and click flash button.

4. After flashing done, reboot into TWRP (TWRP already included with firmware)

5. Choose & download any stable or weekly firmware from below links and flash using TWRP.

6. Go to Wipe >> Format Data >> type "yes" & reboot to system.

‼️If something went wrong, flash below stock Mi A3 Android 11 firmware in EDL mode using Mi Flash Tool.

Download Stock Android 11 from here

suresh001

Nov 5, 2012
Hello, I did this process yesterday of following 100% of the steps below, my Mi A3 was stock rom Android 11, I hope to help.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Mi A3 to Mi CC9e Conversion

‼️Warning : Don't flash this if you don't have proper experience. Use at your own risk. This is only for Android 11 upgraded users that want to go back to MIUI 12. You must unlock bootloader.

Installation Instructions :

1. Switch the phone to EDL mode
(Turn off device, then press and hold volume up + down buttons same time and connect device to pc. Device manager should show "QDloader 9008" port)

2. Extract Mi Flash Tool (XiaoMiFlash.7z)

3. Open XiaoMiFlash.exe and select firmware folder and click flash button.

4. After flashing done, reboot into TWRP (TWRP already included with firmware)

5. Choose & download any stable or weekly firmware from below links and flash using TWRP.

6. Go to Wipe >> Format Data >> type "yes" & reboot to system.

‼️If something went wrong, flash below stock Mi A3 Android 11 firmware in EDL mode using Mi Flash Tool.

Download Stock Android 11 from here
i extract the firmware folder,but mi flash pops couldn't find script erroe

rgnicholas

Dec 22, 2012
the Volunteer State
Xiaomi Mi A3
Ok everyone, I can't seem to get anyone to help in Telegram, so please give me some advise. I cannot get into my phone as it seems to be softbricked. Here is a set is steps that I took which I hope will aid you in helping me.
  1. I started with stock MIA3 A11, latest ROM.
  2. I wanted to try the new BITNET release of the MIUI 12.5.2
  3. I downloaded the correct files to do the conversion to CC9e
  4. I flashed the conversion rom in EDL as instructed, booted into TWRP and flashed the new 12.5.2 ROM and wiped the data
  5. the phone booted and seemed to be good, but it never asked for my Google creds but did accept the MIUI user and PW... then I got to a point where it kept saying that it could not connect to Google
  6. I even downloaded the previous stable conversion ROM and flashed it, but the same issue... I could not get to the actual home screen and I know I used the correct user / pw and I was for sure connected to my WiFi
  7. I was getting late for work, so I tried to flash the stock A11 again and it froze up with a status message of $paused
  8. THIS MAY BE where I screwed things up because I got desperate and tried again to flas things in both fastboot and EDL but NOW started getting a login from MI asking me to verify my account, etc. and it seems to be stuck or froze or something.
Is there a way to absolutely start over or am I screwed... additionally, I would like someone to verify that the latest A11 conversion MIUI actually has GAPPS built in. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

rgnicholas

Dec 22, 2012
the Volunteer State
Xiaomi Mi A3
Hello again.
Persistence often wins the day, I suppose. I did not receive any help yet from my fellow CC9e conversioneers, but I have it working now. Here are some comments that "might" be useful to you if you encounter a similar issue:
  • Yep, I really thought I had bricked my phone this time but...
  • I went back to it and tried to boot it up and BAM, it booted into the older CC9e rom, but this time it accepted my MI acct. password, then allowed me to ultimately get to the Google sign-in.
  • I set-up the phone and booted into TWRP and flashed the latest stable update and it took it just fine.
Ok, this is what I think must have happened. Somehow, the MI acct. was messed up. While I was attempting to use the MIflash tool, I do recall changing my acct. password. Possibly they had the acct. frozen because of what they perceived as suspicious activity? Who knows. Also, my comments before about "was GAPPS even installed" was wrong... I just did not get the point where I could see them because the MI acct. was locked.

I hope this helps someone in the future.

MaTToGTX

Sep 23, 2021
Hello guys.. When i flashing for Convert Mi A3 to Mi CC9e i have error_file_too_large... What can i do? i gonna crazy smash this peace of sh*t!!!

MaTToGTX

Sep 23, 2021
Try flashing twrp and rebooting to twrp and format data. Then try flash again
Thx for reply but i already tryed.. Changed name (much short), another files (a few), from stock Android 11 rom (qssi-user 11 RKQ1.200903.002 V12.0.12.0.RFQEUXM and (v12.0.3.0) ), usb debugging enable/disable insomuch than i tryed change "byte code check"...

MarxDelta

Mar 4, 2017
Hello
Congratulations for the great work.
I performed the conversion from a11 to micc9e and installed the latest version of the rom on my device.
Everything was working perfectly, however recently I noticed that the call speaker on the device is muted.
I did the test on call and on whatsapp with voice messages, when I put it in the ear, it is muted, if I put it in speaker mode it works perfectly.
Would there be any way to fix or just waiting for the new stable rom?
Thank you very much in advance.

SidRose01

MIUI 12 for Mi A3 - Stable & Weekly ROM
gsmarena_000.jpg

Does it provide MiUi gallery with sky filters?

Alehalehandro

Aug 1, 2021
Hello
Congratulations for the great work.
I performed the conversion from a11 to micc9e and installed the latest version of the rom on my device.
Everything was working perfectly, however recently I noticed that the call speaker on the device is muted.
I did the test on call and on whatsapp with voice messages, when I put it in the ear, it is muted, if I put it in speaker mode it works perfectly.
Would there be any way to fix or just waiting for the new stable rom?
Thank you very much in advance.
Same issue. Any idea? Kernel? Update? Flux capacitor? Thanksssss

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MIUI 12 for Mi A3 - Stable & Weekly ROM
    gsmarena_000.jpg

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    What is this?
    MIUI port for Mi A3 device. included all MIUI goodies. Based on Mi CC9e ROMs. Android version is 10.

Whats working?
    WiFi
    RIL
    Mobile Data
    FOD (Fingerprint on display)
    GPS
    MIUI Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    Lights
    Sound / Vibration
    Second Space
    Dual apps
    App lock and security features

Known Issues
    You tell me

Download Weekly Beta
    Updater App : Click here
    MIUI_Xiaomi.EU : Click here
    MIUI_China (Gapps Added) : Click here

Download Stable
    MIUI_Xiaomi.EU : Click here
    MIUI_China (Gapps Added) : Click here

Changelog - Weekly Beta
    Click here

Clean flash is required. If you move between stable and beta firmware. Read more info : here

How to Flash
    1. Boot into your custom recovery (TWRP/SHRP)
    2. Go to Wipe > Format Data > type "yes" and continue (Skip this step, if you are upgrading from previous version)
    3. Flash MIUI ROM zip
    4. Reboot to system.

These apps are removed from system, you can install them using bellow links.
    Mi Video | Google Search | SuperWallpaper | Cleaner

Now you have MIUI 12 on your Mi A3!

Donate
    Help me to continue MIUI
    Click Here

Stay tuned
    Mi A3 MIUI Telegram Group - Click here
    Mi A3 MIUI Updates Channel - Click here

• Thanks : xiaomi and xiaomi.eu, @ILFlacco @Djymal, @Nebrassy, @Harukey, @paul89rulez, @Nik001 @trkzmn, @prakaship78, @AgentW , @oddlyspaced and all testers and members of above telegram groups.

• Android OS version: 10
    • Based On: Mi CC9e ROMs
    • ROM Developer:@tmgallage
    • ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    • ROM Firmware Required: Latest
    ♨MIUI 12.5 - Mi CC9e Conversion Updates - Xiaomi EU

⚠️This firmware only for Mi A3 to Mi CC9e converted users due to Android 11 firmware. If you don't know how to convert your A11 upgraded Mi A3 to Mi CC9e, See bellow guide. Conversion method is the best way to use MIUI in Android 11 upgraded Mi A3 devices. Even after converting to CC9e, You can't use official CC9e ROM directly. It will brick your device. Due to that reason, You can use below modified updates.

❇️Download : ( Weekly Beta | Stable )

❇️How to Convert Mi A3 to Mi CC9e
    Download conversion firmware and extract it: Click here. Follow README.txt inside the extracted folder.

❇️How to Flash Updates
    1. Boot into your custom recovery (TWRP)
    2. Go to Wipe > Format Data > type "yes" and continue
    (Skip step 2 if you are upgrading from previous version)
    3. Flash MIUI ROM zip (Weekly Beta | Stable)
    4. Reboot to system.

🔺Special thanks to Sekil and all contributors of conversion method.
    How to Enable/Disable MIA3 MIUI Encryption

MI A3 MIUI ROM force encryption enabled by default since v20.10.15, but you can disable encryption using below method. backup your data before flashing this. You must format data after flashing below zip file. Device will not boot until format data.

How to use
    1. Go to recovery mode (SHRP/TWRP)
    2. Select and Flash "MiA3_MIUI_encryption_disabler.zip"
    3. Format Data and reboot .

Download :
    MiA3_MIUI_encryption_disabler.zip
    MiA3_MIUI_encryption_enabler.zip

Also included "MiA3_MIUI_encryption_enabler.zip" if you had any issue you can flash it and revert back to encryption disabled mode.
    Differences of MIUI Stable & Weekly Beta

MIUI Weekly Beta - is the most relevant, innovative and up-to-date, as it receives all the innovations first. This firmware is was created for advanced users to test innovations. It is updated every week, usually on Friday, except for Chinese holidays and the presence of serious bugs, when developers delay the release of the update. However, do not be afraid, if you run into a mistake, most likely, next Friday it will be eliminated. And many users use the weekly firmware without worrying about bugs. The release name of the development firmware is the date of its release. For example, the latest firmware is now called MIUI 12 20.10.15, which means that it was released on October 15, 2020. The first figure is the year, the second is the month, the third is the day.

MIUI Stable - is the main assembly and is a kind of standard: it is stable, all functions are debugged and optimized in it, all the bugs that are found in the weekly firmware are fixed. It is recommended to install it, if you do not seek all the innovations and related bugs, This firmware not contains latest features as MIUI weekly beta. but you need a stable system without surprises. The name of stable firmware versions is not tied to the release date, but to the accumulated updates, so it is updated irregularly. Updates can come just in two weeks, and every three months.

Clean flash is recommended. If you move between stable and beta firmware.

Source : here