• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

MIUI 12 - Super Wallpaper Glitch

Search This thread

SgtFatcock

Jan 15, 2020
Hi,

Today got MIUI 12 Update 12.0.1 but unfortunately have problems setting Super Wallpaper.

When I press wallpapers it automatically diverts to Themes/Wallpaper app :(
There was one exception, when I rebooted and pressed wallpapers it gave me an option of setting Super Wallpaper I managed to set it to Mars but after that same thing. I press wallpaper it goes directly to official Themes app.

Anyone experiencing this kind of glitch?

P.S. Also anyone know how I set clean factory miui theme?

Reactions: Alvaro222

Alvaro222

Apr 11, 2017
Hi,

Today got MIUI 12 Update 12.0.1 but unfortunately have problems setting Super Wallpaper.

There was one exception, when I rebooted and pressed wallpapers it gave me an option of setting Super Wallpaper I managed to set it to Mars but after that same thing. I press wallpaper it goes directly to official Themes app.

Many users who have updated are experiencing the same matter, its problably an update glitch. In which country you got the update?

SgtFatcock

Jan 15, 2020
Many users who have updated are experiencing the same matter, its problably an update glitch. In which country you got the update?

Phew, thanks I thought it was only me (couldn't find related posts though) :p

I reside in country of Georgia, but had set region to US. Got update today.
I guess we wait for patch... don't want to manually install anything :)

btw, if you know what is the stock theme for miui 12 ? Classic and LImitless from Themes?

joe_mza

Jun 24, 2020
Hi,

You can use Super Wallpapers In the Themes App by going to your profile (Person Icon in the bottom) -> Wallpapers -> SuperWallpapers.
For me, it always fails to download. But maybe it works for you.

Marcelocohenarg

Oct 9, 2009
You can use Super Wallpapers In the Themes App by going to your profile (Person Icon in the bottom) -> Wallpapers -> SuperWallpapers.
For me, it always fails to download. But maybe it works for you.

I'm in 12.0.1.0 (QFAEUXM). I'm located in Argentina. I confirm that I could access Super Wallpaper from my profile in the Themes application. I downoaded Earth and applied it successfully. However, only Earth and Mars are available.

SgtFatcock

Jan 15, 2020
I'm in 12.0.1.0 (QFAEUXM). I'm located in Argentina. I confirm that I could access Super Wallpaper from my profile in the Themes application. I downoaded Earth and applied it successfully. However, only Earth and Mars are available.

Thanks for reply! Yes finally i found it too :) it wasnt updating but now its fine. I have only one issue background wallpapers are only dark / grey. like Mars dune is grey. I disabled Dark mode > adjust wallpaper but still same.

Marcelocohenarg

Oct 9, 2009
Thanks for reply! Yes finally i found it too :) it wasnt updating but now its fine. I have only one issue background wallpapers are only dark / grey. like Mars dune is grey. I disabled Dark mode > adjust wallpaper but still same.

This is weird. Are you saying that you see only in grey the wallpaper? I confirm that I don't have this issue. Try disabling anti-flicker mode if it's enabled and play with the colours settings. Is it the same after a reboot?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Hi, Can't launch "earth" , mars ii working but there is a message '' pls update'' with no result.