MIUI 12 with Android 10 for rn5 pro?

Search This thread
Sep 23, 2013
Pililla,Rizal
asking if someone would know, if its possible for developers to create a custom miui 12 rom with Android 10 for our devices as we all know our phone is not updatable to android 10 without the help of custom roms, hoping that this could happen :) would love to live for that

Sep 23, 2013
Pililla,Rizal
If not official, it will be very buggy. Also, you don't need Android 10 having MIUI on top.
I dont know, but i installed miui 12 now and some features is not available for android 9 like the floating window, so im asking if its possible to put on top of 10 i dont know if its gonna be implemented on future updates, nevertheless miui 12 is awesome :D not quite buggy.

beeduq

Nov 12, 2010
Maniitsoq
Honor 7
LeEco Le Pro3
I dont know, but i installed miui 12 now and some features is not available for android 9 like the floating window, so im asking if its possible to put on top of 10 i dont know if its gonna be implemented on future updates, nevertheless miui 12 is awesome :D not quite buggy.

The stuff, we saw on promo or rewiews, they're from flagship models, so we won't get any of them, at least not yet, but we will get android 10 in near future. I don't think we can manage to get miui 12 with android 10 before the official rollout.

0veR

Jan 10, 2015
The end of support for RN5 is in this June (next month). It's not gonna have anymore beta and updates (also no more xiaomi.eu builds). This MIUI 12 is gonna be the last update and it's probably gonna come late 2020 or early 2021. MIUI is garbage anyway just move to custom ROMs. We probably gonna have custom Android 11 ROM before MIUI 12 release for our phone.

Sep 23, 2013
Pililla,Rizal
The end of support for RN5 is in this June (next month). It's not gonna have anymore beta and updates (also no more xiaomi.eu builds). This MIUI 12 is gonna be the last update and it's probably gonna come late 2020 or early 2021. MIUI is garbage anyway just move to custom ROMs. We probably gonna have custom Android 11 ROM before MIUI 12 release for our phone.

welp might as well, but not too bad to try new miui, its sad that xiaomi is dropping this phone, thanks to custom roms this phone is being alive

Letrix

Apr 5, 2016
Argentina

Those are features of MIUI 12 not from Android 10. I'm using latest mi-globe ROM and despite it doesn't have floating windows, they are supported. When I receive a WhatsApp message, it will open a floating window (aka quick reply) of the app.

Sep 23, 2013
Pililla,Rizal
Those are features of MIUI 12 not from Android 10. I'm using latest mi-globe ROM and despite it doesn't have floating windows, they are supported. When I receive a WhatsApp message, it will open a floating window (aka quick reply) of the app.
what i thought because of the floating window is like the split screen, i saw in some yt vids that it can be accessed in the recents, and instead of split screen its called floating window, I guess I'll try whatsapp if thats the case, but yeah, im planning to go back to custom rom, and just wait for the stable global release