MIUI 13 Beta in Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s

Search This thread

Fra_Mobile

Jan 24, 2022
Hi, how are you?

I am a new user registered in the forum although I have been following you for a long time.

I currently have a xioami Mi Mix 2s and I have installed a Beta ROM with MIUI 13, I am testing it and its fluidity is surprising me, although it currently has important bugs, such as the NFC bug.

I have made a YouTube video of its installation and the files needed to install it.

If anyone is interested, I can leave the video for you to watch and decide if you can install MIUI 13 on the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s.

Greetings and thank you.

ROM and utilities MEGA: https://bit.ly/3fkqOIt

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: evronetwork

Fra_Mobile

Jan 24, 2022
Hi Fra,

I'm very interested in that. Is there any advance in translation to spanish?
Hi how are you.

At the moment the ROM is only in English and Chinese language, it can only be translated into Spanish with the MoreLocale2 application, but it is not completely translated and there are still menus and options in English.

If the developer releases a multilanguage ROM I will keep you informed, but at the moment we only have English and Chinese language version unfortunately.

Un saludo

eicodi

Mar 4, 2011
Montevideo
Hi how are you.

At the moment the ROM is only in English and Chinese language, it can only be translated into Spanish with the MoreLocale2 application, but it is not completely translated and there are still menus and options in English.

If the developer releases a multilanguage ROM I will keep you informed, but at the moment we only have English and Chinese language version unfortunately.

Un saludo
Hello!! I saw your video,!! Thanks for sharing.
I read about uotan ROM, and I want to try it. But I need the NFC :( I am waiting for a new release of the ROM.
The camera app on this ROM works fine?

Thanks

zacky_travis

May 22, 2022
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Just bought a secondhand phone without box, when i reset, the imei become null, tried a QCN file that i found on internet, imei successfully recovered using imei of my broken phone, but the signal is not show up, please if anybody have a xqcn or twrp backup, or another solution that may work, please kindly share.

Thanks before.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Fra,

I'm very interested in that. Is there any advance in translation to spanish?