General MIUI 13 global is just MIUI 12.5

Search This thread

zizou_1991

Apr 28, 2012
Oum El Bouaghi
So i just finished updating to MIUI 13 global on my supposedly new Xiaomi 11T Pro. Only to find out that it basically doesn't bring anything new. Literally nothing apart from that completely useless side bar.
The biggest new feature that Xiaomi was hyping everyone with is the new widgets. We'll they're missing. Nothing but the old 2009 looking widgets.
Even Android 12 features like color palettes thems are not included..
I means what's the point of this update. 3.5 gigabytes of update to instal a stupid side bar and some ugly wallpapers.

I'm really disappointed in this phone and in Xiaomi overall. Too bad it's a new phone that i can not change right now. But my next smartphone will definitely not be from Xiaomi.

Sadly i was a fan of this company and their business model. Now they're just taking us for fools.

500 euros phone doesn't get the features that 150 euros phones are getting from the same damn company. What is this.

I'll be going back to Samsung after all.
Have a good one fellas

Doktor-X

Sep 5, 2012
OnePlus 2
I also think that 11t pro will be my first and last xiaomi phone, hardware is fine but software side of things is realy bad, im coming from oneplus2 as my last phone and software on that device was better i hope that lineageos will be available for 11t pro also

PhilipL2021

Oct 27, 2021
I'm the same, I've reported a bug and even how to fix it regarding Wi-Fi calling support in the UK (have had the fix on my personal device for a couple of months and it works perfectly but of course just for me) and it really requires Xiaomi to update their modem code. Every Qualcomm device they sell has the bug on EE in the UK due to bad config settings. Despite using the feedback tools months ago, raising it in their official forum which seems to be nothing more than PR management, the bug isn't fixed, and the file I linked to with details of the config settings hasn't been opened by anyone let alone Xiaomi. So just ignored.

They have far too many devices to be able to issue decent software on any of them as they can't have the resources to deal with them all.

Hardware is good, basically Qualcomm reference design with decent screen and camera, but the software is poor and support just doesn't exist.

I will not buying another one of their products ever again.

robo660660

May 3, 2018
So i just finished updating to MIUI 13 global on my supposedly new Xiaomi 11T Pro. Only to find out that it basically doesn't bring anything new. Literally nothing apart from that completely useless side bar.
The biggest new feature that Xiaomi was hyping everyone with is the new widgets. We'll they're missing. Nothing but the old 2009 looking widgets.
I means what's the point of this update. 3.5 gigabytes of update to instal a stupid side bar and some ugly wallpapers.

I'm really disappointed in this phone and in Xiaomi overall. Too bad it's a new phone that i can not change right now. But my next smartphone will definitely not be from Xiaomi.

Sadly i was a fan of this company and their business model. Now they're just taking us for fools.

500 euros phone doesn't get the features that 150 euros phones are getting from the same damn company. What is this.

Have a good one fellas
u really should try xiaomi.eu 13.0.4 for 11t pro. i was in the same position as urs but eu rom is really good. u dont even need twrp. its self flashes. and is way ahead with lots of features.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Have a good one fellas
    I also think that 11t pro will be my first and last xiaomi phone, hardware is fine but software side of things is realy bad, im coming from oneplus2 as my last phone and software on that device was better i hope that lineageos will be available for 11t pro also