• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General MIUI 13 Stable Xiaomi.EU [Poco F3, Mi 11x, Redmi K40]

Search This thread

varadinum

Sep 16, 2011
Graz-Budapest
Xiaomi Poco F3
It is true! then there are two ways i have tried and they work without problems: (i started from stock, both eea and global).

Way 1:
  • copy the rom to the phone;
  • Start twrp from fastboot via cmd
  • Flash the rom;
  • Format the data;
  • Boot the system (twrp is already included in the installation package so there is no need to flash it).
Way 2:
  1. Put the rom in the platform tools folder (where there is adb and fastboot, in practice)
  2. Start twrp from fastboot via cmd;
  3. Format data;
  4. Advanced-> start adb sideload;
  5. Open cmd in the folder where you put the rom and type: adb sideload filename.zip (where instead of filename you type the name of the rom, I suggest you rename it so it suits you better);
  6. Reboot System, the first start takes a while, if everything went smoothly you should start the initial setup.
I prefer mode one, I'm on stable 12.5.14 and I flashed it like this starting from stock.
I hope I was helpful, if you have any doubts just a

It is true! then there are two ways i have tried and they work without problems: (i started from stock, both eea and global).

Way 1:
  • copy the rom to the phone;
  • Start twrp from fastboot via cmd
  • Flash the rom;
  • Format the data;
  • Boot the system (twrp is already included in the installation package so there is no need to flash it).
Way 2:
  1. Put the rom in the platform tools folder (where there is adb and fastboot, in practice)
  2. Start twrp from fastboot via cmd;
  3. Format data;
  4. Advanced-> start adb sideload;
  5. Open cmd in the folder where you put the rom and type: adb sideload filename.zip (where instead of filename you type the name of the rom, I suggest you rename it so it suits you better);
  6. Reboot System, the first start takes a while, if everything went smoothly you should start the initial setup.
I prefer mode one, I'm on stable 12.5.14 and I flashed it like this starting from stock.
I hope I was helpful, if you have any doubts just ask!
Can I go back to MIUI STOCK STABLE according to your instructions from XIAOMI.EU WEEKLY? Can I also flash miui stable stock? Thanks

RollDload

Mar 7, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S5
Huawei P9 Lite
Can I go back to MIUI STOCK STABLE according to your instructions from XIAOMI.EU WEEKLY? Can I also flash miui stable stock? Thanks
No, to switch from xiaomi.eu (stable or weekly) to stock do not use twrp, use the miflash program.
Find it here:
Prerequisites: drivers installed, platform tools on the pc (adb and fastboot), bootloader unlocked.
- Download and install miflash;
- Download and unzip the fastboot rom you want to flash;
Find them here:
- Enter the path of the rom on miflash;
- Remember to check the clean all option at the bottom right do not flash with the clean all and lock option because it blocks the bootloader;
- Make sure you have usb debug active on the developer settings and restart the phone in fastboot mode and connect it to the pc;
- Click flash and don't touch anything until the phone restarts by itself. (Takes some time to both flash and first boot, please wait!)

Last edited:
Reactions: gengi and varadinum

varadinum

Sep 16, 2011
Graz-Budapest
Xiaomi Poco F3
Reactions: gengi and RollDload

RollDload

Mar 7, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S5
Huawei P9 Lite
Thank you, I found several tools. For example : https://szaki.github.io/XiaomiADBFastbootTools/

It's just interesting ... I'll test it
I haven't tried it, I preferred miflash to flash the stock because it's the official one.

tazmako

Nov 24, 2010
Lampang
How to fix gmail not notification

I try to use auto start,no restrictions battery. But it not notification email

Kianush

Jan 4, 2014
A new update for stable rom is up. Version number 12.5.18
Has anyone tried yet? Any noteworthy changes?

RollDload

Mar 7, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S5
Huawei P9 Lite
A new update for stable rom is up. Version number 12.5.18
Has anyone tried yet? Any noteworthy changes?
I installed it yesterday, dirty flash on 12.5.14, at the first start I saw the search bar on the home screen (I don't remember if it was there before), There are October security patches and in battery > battery, the optimized charging function was added, then in the battery settings I noticed the scenarios option (I don't remember if there was even before) then everything else seems the same to me.

Reactions: DeathStroke47

Kianush

Jan 4, 2014
Im just eager to see how miui changes on miui 13. Otherwise what's the point to have a12 without the visual changes.

Reactions: RollDload

Top Liked Posts