General MIUI 13 Stable Xiaomi.EU [Poco F3, Mi 11x, Redmi K40]

Search This thread

jefffrom

Oct 19, 2016
was on 12.5.4 and dirty flashed to the latest but when I go to play store now tells me device not certified , UPDATE did a clean instal and now says certified at the playstore if I root and install adway will it still say certified or is that what broke it befor?

Last edited:

emperor22

Oct 12, 2021
Hi. How do I clean flash xiaomi.eu rom? I'm currently on 12.5.14 and having some small issues such as background apps being cleared when switching apps.

Is it as simple as flashing stock rom with MiFlash, booting to TWRP, and flashing the ROM zip?

spaha-bih

Feb 16, 2012
Sarajevo
What's the procedure for going back to xiaomi eu from other android 12 custom roms let's say aarow os 12. Can I flash latest xiaomi eu via fastboot or I would need to go back to stock and then flash xiaomi eu?

Anyone here have mirrors latest version 12.5.19 AFH please.., try to download from SF but always fail and too slow bandwidth, also official Xiaomi.eu AFH download is broken..

AFH_download_fails.jpg

Nevermind..

Last edited:

Staschme

Jan 18, 2014
Can someone clarify, I don´t understand format data after flashing rom .
If data is formatted after flash how is there a system to boot from?

Kianush

Jan 4, 2014
How's the battery life on the latest version .19? Im still on .14 because some people were complaining about the patch after .14 and Im not exactly getting the best battery life as it is and didnt want it to get even worse...

Thomas38

Aug 15, 2020
OnePlus 8T
Xiaomi Poco F3
MIUI 13 stable has been released by xiaomi.eu now. I am using stock china rom though. You guys should know that you can re-lock bootloader of global poco f3 with stock china rom without any problems.

Top Liked Posts