General MIUI 13 Stable Xiaomi.EU [Poco F3, Mi 11x, Redmi K40]

Search This thread

Techguy777

Boot recovery image from fastboot, reboot to recovery and flash recovery ramdisk. Reboot to recovery again and flash magisk. Internal storage decryption don't work properly on A12 so use an OTG drive or sideload from pc.
Do you know if dfe disabled Force encryption zip and a format data will work on EU rom? I also thought they had recovery verisons now.

Catch me up is miui 13 China rom or EU 13 a12 rom better?
They look the same to me

goldencore

Mar 16, 2010
Xiaomi Poco F3
I am on the Poco F3. I installed Magisk Canary. As Magisk Hide is no longer part of it, my banking app detects root and safety net check isn't passed, also I repacked the Magisk app.
Is there any fix?

Last edited:

Leejhay1714

Apr 2, 2015
Where is video OIS?
Screenshot_2022-01-17-04-59-28-030_com.android.camera.jpg

nicky69100

Jul 26, 2017
LYON
China rom is always smoother. I am using china stock rom on global poco f3 with locked bootloader. Don't try it on Mi 11x.
HI! You must have done a lot of debloat to keep it as a daily driver, if you have a list of debloat for miui 13 don't hesitate to share it ! is it really that smooth compared to other miui rom versions, and do you keep a good battery life even after more than a week of use ? I'd like to try it but you had to relock bootloader to go on a China rom, isn't it a hassle if you want to unlock it again?

Gou21

May 30, 2017
Is there any tutorial for that sir? I just wabt ti avoid bootloops thats why im asking
1. Download rom and extract boot.img
2. Install magisk canary
3. Patch the extracted boot.img with magisk canary
4. Boot your phone into fastboot mode
5. Code

fastboot flash boot (name of your patched boot).img
6. Reboot

Reactions: Eiji714

Eiji714

Mar 21, 2017
1. Download rom and extract boot.img
2. Install magisk canary
3. Patch the extracted boot.img with magisk canary
4. Boot your phone into fastboot mode
5. Code

fastboot flash boot (name of your patched boot).img
6. Reboot
Boot.img will come from a rom? Like xiaomi.eu? Or its just another magisk app? Im sorry im a noob on this one

Top Liked Posts