General MIUI 13 Stable Xiaomi.EU [Poco F3, Mi 11x, Redmi K40]

Search This thread

Eiji714

Mar 21, 2017
Can someone create TWRP flashable zip of latest update (13.0.3)? As TWRP works completely fine for Decrypted storage users.
search for twrp skkk version for redmi k40 that is the one im using right now twrp 3.6.0 alioth xxx for a12, flash it via fastboot with platform tools, internal storage is working too. currently on 13.0.3 and it works well

PocoF3

Jan 18, 2022
After installing the last version (13.0.3) can't get my phone rooted. Flash many times the magisk zip/apk and not working. In magisk app shows N/A.

PocoF3

Jan 18, 2022
Search for magisk canary / app-debug.apk, rename its extension to .zip then flash with twrp, you can check online how,
Did that, didn't work either. Finally, had to do a clean install (by formatting the data) but now TWRP asks for a decryption password (can't root, or flash anything) even when I didn't set one.
Most likely it's the last update which is buggy.

Edit: Was able to decrypt it (by using OTG and flashing DFE), and tried again magisk canary and it's working now. Thanks.

Last edited:

filippos96

Sep 26, 2016
Thessaloniki
I did (but from 12.5... to 13.0.2) without wiping data (dirty flash). And everything works as expected. I used the Recovery ROM (not fastboot).
And I updated the 13.0.2 to 13.0.3 through fastboot today and everything is working fine too ;)
doesnt work for me, did the same exact steps, you got lucky i guess, i cant find any way to update to miui 13, without losing my data, which i dont intend to, all i get is bootloops. I'm currently on 12.5.19..

mankokoma

Dec 28, 2010
Berlin
doesnt work for me, did the same exact steps, you got lucky i guess, i cant find any way to update to miui 13, without losing my data, which i dont intend to, all i get is bootloops. I'm currently on 12.5.19..
Do you have TWRP installed? I got the phenomenon that when I rebooted to fastboot I ended up in a strange "TWRP fastbooot" UI.
From there I could flash the ROM, but was bootlooping at start.
Solution was to power off completely and start with Vol Down + Power button
Then I came to the original MIUI fastboot with that bunny logo and then it worked all fine. No bootloop and all data still there!

petros3

Jul 11, 2015
I also installed it (Xiaomi.eu V13.0.3.0), apparently everything went well, I was surprised by something I have never seen before. On the left it shows a green symbol on the locking surface and in various applications, does anyone know what this is and how it leaves? Thanks.

IMG_.jpg
IMG_2.jpg
IMG_20.jpg

Thomas38

Aug 15, 2020
OnePlus 8T
Xiaomi Poco F3
Reactions: petros3

Eiji714

Mar 21, 2017

Top Liked Posts