General MIUI 13 Stable Xiaomi.EU [Poco F3, Mi 11x, Redmi K40]

Search This thread

austinjklim

Mar 25, 2012
Kota Kinabalu
Could I ask users here, whether you have this dark theme notification dark text issue on the Xiaomi.EU Rom?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-12-22-40-45-050_com.google.android.apps.messaging_LI.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-12-22-40-45-050_com.google.android.apps.messaging_LI.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 77

Johnn78

Apr 19, 2016
Today I updated from Android 11 to Android 12 (Poco F3 - Miui 13) and now the TWRP CAN NOT DECRYPT DATA while I enter the correct pattern. Any solution ?

olbatar

Dec 3, 2009
Hi everybody, just a few question from a newbie in Xiaomi.eu rom; I've just bought a brand new poco f3, can I just flash Xiaomi.eu from stock rom? Is there any risks to lose functionality of the original rom like gpay, or dolby atmos or anything else? Once the Xiaomi.eu is installed, do I have to flash each time another updated rom is available or OTA update is possible?

LynnnXDA

Mar 1, 2022
Is it just me or Yulgang Global does not run on MIUI 13.0.3?
When I open the game it's just black screen and then it close/crash.

Can someone please confirm 🙏 I badly want to play that game.

woix

Apr 24, 2019
Hi everybody, just a few question from a newbie in Xiaomi.eu rom; I've just bought a brand new poco f3, can I just flash Xiaomi.eu from stock rom? Is there any risks to lose functionality of the original rom like gpay, or dolby atmos or anything else? Once the Xiaomi.eu is installed, do I have to flash each time another updated rom is available or OTA update is possible?
Hi, after you unlock the bootloader you could flash the xiaomi.eu ROM through fastboot. I'm currently using 13.0.2 stable and waiting for a new release. I'm pretty happy with the ROM, there are many new features and stuff that are not present in global stock, but of course there are also some bugs and things that doesn't work. For example, ok Google with the screen off, I also had issues trying to share the screen to my tv. There is also not OTA updates, you'll have to flash through fastboot. If those things are not very important to you I'd recommend flashing this ROM.

motokenny

Feb 2, 2014
Hi, after you unlock the bootloader you could flash the xiaomi.eu ROM through fastboot. I'm currently using 13.0.2 stable and waiting for a new release. I'm pretty happy with the ROM, there are many new features and stuff that are not present in global stock, but of course there are also some bugs and things that doesn't work. For example, ok Google with the screen off, I also had issues trying to share the screen to my tv. There is also not OTA updates, you'll have to flash through fastboot. If those things are not very important to you I'd recommend flashing this ROM.
How's your battery life?

PocoF3

Jan 18, 2022
Got the V.13.0.5.0 yesterday, tried to update it via Fastboot and got bootloop..
Has anyone got the recovery version?

Johnn78

Apr 19, 2016
Got the V.13.0.5.0 yesterday, tried to update it via Fastboot and got bootloop..
Has anyone got the recovery version?
I had the reverse situation. I flashed recovery Miui 13 via Twrp and I had bootloop. And after I flashed fastboot and my mobile worked properly. Go to below link. It has recovery and fastboot roms for variety devices and regions. Be careful to choose the correct for you.

Last edited:

PocoF3

Jan 18, 2022
I had the reverse situation. I flashed recovery Miui 13 via Twrp and I had bootloop. And after I flashed fastboot and my mobile worked properly. Go to below link. It has recovery and fastboot roms for variety devices and regions. Be careful to choose the correct for you.
XDD thanks. i actually using miui 13 by xiaomi.eu, which of them would be good for my phone?
I was in v13.0.3.0 before installing the v.13.0.5.0 and getting the bootloop
installed this from the official website: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V13.0.5.0.SKHCNXM_v13-12-fastboot

Last edited:

Johnn78

Apr 19, 2016
XDD thanks. i actually using miui 13 by xiaomi.eu, which of them would be good for my phone?
I was in v13.0.3.0 before installing the v.13.0.5.0 and getting the bootloop
installed this from the official website: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V13.0.5.0.SKHCNXM_v13-12-fastboot
Try the fourth link which is the V13.0.4.0.SKHEUXM. It is recovery, not fastboot. Try it and tell me if it works or not.

Top Liked Posts