General MIUI 13 Stable Xiaomi.EU [Poco F3, Mi 11x, Redmi K40]

Search This thread

Johnn78

Apr 19, 2016
Will I lose my data if I install a previous version? I'm trying to keep my data intact
If you make dirty flashing then you won't lose your data. Dirty flashing I mean to flash direct the ROM via Twrp without making any erasing in data or in internal partition. Also you said that you tried via fastboot and you had bootloop. It is logically because you had 13.0.3.0 which is EEA ROM and instead to flash again EEA ROM (like the fourth link which I said you to flash), you flashed the 13.0.5.0 which is Chinese version and for this reason you have now bootloop. The question is that when you tried to flash the wrong Rom in fastboot, did you select the second option which is for keep your data or you left the default option which is "Clean all" (clean flashing - erasing all partitions) ?

PocoF3

Jan 18, 2022
If you make dirty flashing then you won't lose your data. Dirty flashing I mean to flash direct the ROM via Twrp without making any erasing in data or in internal partition. Also you said that you tried via fastboot and you had bootloop. It is logically because you had 13.0.3.0 which is EEA ROM and instead to flash again EEA ROM (like the fourth link which I said you to flash), you flashed the 13.0.5.0 which is Chinese version and for this reason you have now bootloop. The question is that when you tried to flash the wrong Rom in fastboot, did you select the second option which is for keep your data or you left the default option which is "Clean all" (clean flashing - erasing all partitions) ?
I always use the "update rom.bat" but I don't think the rom is from China. All the updates I got it from here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv13/

The last version is V13.0.5.0, and before that V13.0.3.0. So since it's from xiaomi eu, both should work.

I think the link you gave me is China's original versions, probably if I install this, it would overwrite all my data..

Last edited:

Johnn78

Apr 19, 2016
I always use the "update rom.bat" but I don't think the rom is from China. All the updates I got it from here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv13/

The last version is V13.0.5.0, and before that V13.0.3.0. So since it's from xiaomi eu, both should work.

I think the link you gave me is China's original versions, probably if I install this, it would overwrite all my data..
You may have tried to flash the "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V13.0.5.0.SKHCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip". If you observe the name of file has as region code the "SKHCNXM". The CN which within the name means Chinese which means that you tried to flash Chinese version which incompatible ROM with your phone and for this reason you have bootloops. The working ROM which you had, you said that was the 13.0.3.0. This version exists in SKHCNXM (Chinese ROM) and in SKHEUXM (European ROM). You tried the Chinese 13.0.5 and you have bootloop which mean that you may have the European ROM and for this reason I told you to flash the latest European ROM (SKHEUXM) which is the 4th link of above link which I sent you.

Now about fastboot method, I haven't tried via ADB but I use the Xiaomi flash tool (https://www.xiaomiflash.com/) but if you use it then check the second option from the three options which are available so that to keep your data.

If you won't use fastboot ROM but use recovery ROM, then do it via TWRP. Via Twrp I didn't lose my data except if you make by yourself erase in data partition.

Ali.D

Mar 27, 2011
Hi I've got some questions:
1) Are all xiaomi.eu roms based on Chinese SKHCNXM releases?
2) I'm willing to switch from pixel experience 12 to Xiaomi.eu do i need to flash the global version first?
3) Does 48 mega pixel camera work in Xiaomi.eu?
4) Where can i get latest weekly builds with EEA version or any available version?
5) Are Xiaomi.eu roms less bloated than official roms?
Thanks you answering my question.

motokenny

Feb 2, 2014
Hi I've got some questions:
1) Are all xiaomi.eu roms based on Chinese SKHCNXM releases?
2) I'm willing to switch from pixel experience 12 to Xiaomi.eu do i need to flash the global version first?
3) Does 48 mega pixel camera work in Xiaomi.eu?
4) Where can i get latest weekly builds with EEA version or any available version?
5) Are Xiaomi.eu roms less bloated than official roms?
Thanks you answering my question.
1) Yes
2) No, you can flash straight from Xiaomi.eu rom (clean flash)
3) Yes! Like stock
4) Google it
5) They are fully debloated

Reactions: pegasoc and Ali.D
Hey guys!
I've got my Mi 11X (aliothin) on MIUI 12.5.18 EU (china base) rom for quite some time now and have no complaints. Thinking of upgrading to MIUI 13.0.5 from this sourceforge link. I've read posts that the china based xiaomi.eu roms no longer support aliothin, could anyone with a Mi 11X confirm whether everything works well on the MIUI 13 rom? Or should I be looking at other MIUI-based roms? Suggestions are much appreciated, thanks in advance!

souvy

Oct 18, 2015
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hey guys!
I've got my Mi 11X (aliothin) on MIUI 12.5.18 EU (china base) rom for quite some time now and have no complaints. Thinking of upgrading to MIUI 13.0.5 from this sourceforge link. I've read posts that the china based xiaomi.eu roms no longer support aliothin, could anyone with a Mi 11X confirm whether everything works well on the MIUI 13 rom? Or should I be looking at other MIUI-based roms? Suggestions are much appreciated, thanks in advance!
Don't flash xiaomi.eu in mi11x. They deliberately removed Mi11x code( Aliothin) from their release. For beta roms you won't be able to boot last I tried. For stable rom there is no 120hz option in display settings. MEMC doesn't show up. Camera doesn't work.

So If you have Mi11x stay away from xiaomi.eu. It's ridiculous that they are actively putting effort to not support the same device with different name. Here's a quote from their admins. : "This is intentional. The ROM didn't have proper support for aliothin to begin with (when you say "it was working fine" you don't really know what you're talking about because you didn't notice the issues). We removed the remaining aliothin junk. So yeah, it's not meant to work on aliothin."

Ali.D

Mar 27, 2011
I've flashed the weekly and there are some bugs for example the camera, microphone and location usage indicator that should pop in the status bar when an app uses them does not appear. It has a switch in the privacy settings which is turned on but doesn't work.
Where should i report it? Where can i see the bugs and not working features?

Cabeção-Flu

Apr 26, 2012
I've flashed the weekly and there are some bugs for example the camera, microphone and location usage indicator that should pop in the status bar when an app uses them does not appear. It has a switch in the privacy settings which is turned on but doesn't work.
Where should i report it? Where can i see the bugs and not working features?

Same here in 13.0.5 stable.

Don't flash xiaomi.eu in mi11x. They deliberately removed Mi11x code( Aliothin) from their release. For beta roms you won't be able to boot last I tried. For stable rom there is no 120hz option in display settings. MEMC doesn't show up. Camera doesn't work.

So If you have Mi11x stay away from xiaomi.eu. It's ridiculous that they are actively putting effort to not support the same device with different name. Here's a quote from their admins. : "This is intentional. The ROM didn't have proper support for aliothin to begin with (when you say "it was working fine" you don't really know what you're talking about because you didn't notice the issues). We removed the remaining aliothin junk. So yeah, it's not meant to work on aliothin."
I see. That is disappointing. Do you know of any other MIUI ROMs that work properly on aliothin?

Bec de Xorbin

May 28, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4

Baka Tenshi

Apr 16, 2014
Cairo
Xiaomi Poco F3
1) Yes
~omitted for space~
That's why all the Japanese kanji are showing up in their Chinese form......no? Although I think that shouldn't really hurt......
Nevermind, I was throwing up just by seeing ma precious Kanji go Chinese, but eh, a Roboto and reboot fixed it. No complaints now, can easily give Xiaomi.eu my greenlight for anyone who asks.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts