General MIUI 13 Stable Xiaomi.EU [Poco F3, Mi 11x, Redmi K40]

Search This thread

windwaver

Apr 14, 2011
Hey everybody, I've got this odd problem on stock global (not sure if flashing EEA will help).

There's this app that lowers notification volume to almost zero when it's active but doesn't do it in the background. Thing is, I need to keep this app active (on screen) with notifications, good example is google map while driving.

I've tried all sorts of ways (vol is maxed out, etc) and audio notification works well on my other phone. What I need is audible notification when the app is active on screen (without staring at it).

Anybody here knows what's the problem? Greatly appreciate any help, thank you.

Baka Tenshi

Apr 16, 2014
Cairo
Xiaomi Poco F3
Tried few things but apparently I'll have to figure something about the MiSans font because, to be honest, I'm now kind of in a bad state where just looking at the font could urge me to literally puke.
Not every single element is changed to Roboto, as few parts remain MiSans, but the real problem starts from here:
As there's basically no method to install custom fonts (let alone OTFs with Adobe cidmaps) without root or actually scoring a Designer Account, I'm not sure what to do to get the Designer Account if I can. However, taking the root route is semi-impossible as no root explorer can copy from, say, /storage/emulated/0/ifont or /data/media/0/ifont to /system/fonts. Even TWRP, the recovery, cannot. I had to fake my way with a Magisk module via zFont 3, but I'm back to square one as the font (FOT Pop Happiness) is Japanese and the Japanese glyphs were kind of "screwed" in the process. Is there anything I can do at this point?

gengi

Jan 9, 2011
Hello guys, hope someone can help me. I´m on the latest weekly and want to go to stock. Downloaded the official stock rom but when i try to flash it it has a downgrade protection.
Can somebody give me any help?
Thanks in advance.

windwaver

Apr 14, 2011
Hi folks, I'm currently on MIUI Global 12.5.6 with TWRP 3.6.1_11.

Am I able to re-lock bootloader with TWRP? Any pitfalls I need to take note before re-locking the bootloader?

Thank you.

Gou21

May 30, 2017
Hey everybody, I've got this odd problem on stock global (not sure if flashing EEA will help).

There's this app that lowers notification volume to almost zero when it's active but doesn't do it in the background. Thing is, I need to keep this app active (on screen) with notifications, good example is google map while driving.

I've tried all sorts of ways (vol is maxed out, etc) and audio notification works well on my other phone. What I need is audible notification when the app is active on screen (without staring at it).

Anybody here knows what's the problem? Greatly appreciate any help, thank you.
Locking with app lock and not clearing it from recents might work.

Gou21

May 30, 2017

jefffrom

Oct 19, 2016
just installed the latest weekly and so far so good passes the google certification at the playstore :)

Kianush

Jan 4, 2014
Hi everyone. For some reason the xda search doesnt work so sorry if this uas been asked before.
Im currently on xiaomi.eu weekly. How can I return to latest stock rom and bring everything back to stock?

Where is the stock rom for download? And how to flash it back?

Entity 0

Sep 21, 2016
Hi everyone. For some reason the xda search doesnt work so sorry if this uas been asked before.
Im currently on xiaomi.eu weekly. How can I return to latest stock rom and bring everything back to stock?

Do a backup first. Data will be lost.

Use Mi Flash Tool to flash stock ROM. You'll need to use the fastboot variant of the ROM (not Recovery or OTA). Make sure it's the correct region for your F3. Select "clean all" in Mi Flash Tool if you don't want to lock bootloader.

Stock Roms

Reactions: Kianush

afrin101

May 9, 2018
Can anyone help me after successfully flashing the rom
The phone gets rebooted everytime I reach the choose region page can't get through the setup no matter what

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Do a backup first. Data will be lost.

Use Mi Flash Tool to flash stock ROM. You'll need to use the fastboot variant of the ROM (not Recovery or OTA). Make sure it's the correct region for your F3. Select "clean all" in Mi Flash Tool if you don't want to lock bootloader.

Stock Roms
    i am using mi 11x. and i am currently on xiaomi.eu 12.5.18 stable and twrp 3.5.1_10
    can i update to Xiaomi.EU 13.0.3.0? will it work on mi 11x, asking this coz i read newer versions of xiaomi.eu are not supported on mi11x aliothin.
    It will not work. Don't go to miui 13 xiaomi.eu if you are using mi11x.
    You can use MIUI SR. It supports mi 11x.
    This thread is for discussion about xiaomi.eu stable releases. Weekly releases won't be shared here.

MIUI 13 :-

MIUI 12.5 :-

Installation Instructions (TWRP):-

• Unlock your bootloader here http://en.miui.com/unlock/
    • Install TWRP via fastboot mode
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Format data (Only needed for first install)
    • Flash rom
    • Reboot to system

Installation Instructions (Fastboot):-
    • Unlock your bootloader here http://en.miui.com/unlock/
    • Reboot to fastboot mode
    • Connect your device to PC
    • Start rom flash script
    • Reboot to system

Latest Changelog:-
    • Stable MIUI Based On Android 12
    • December Security Patch

Screenshots:-

IMG_20220121_005238_283.jpg
    IMG_20220121_005259_163.jpg
    IMG_20220121_005242_114.jpg
    IMG_20220121_005301_631.jpg

IMG_20220121_005303_472.jpg
    IMG_20220121_005306_447.jpg
    IMG_20220121_005310_165.jpg
    IMG_20220121_005313_052.jpg

IMG_20220121_005314_433.jpg
    IMG_20220121_005316_713.jpg
    IMG_20220121_005320_183.jpg
    IMG_20220121_005324_127.jpg
    I just updated from the previous stable to 12.5. So far the only bug i encountered was the live wallpaper which i had set was automatically changed to default static one and when i tried to set it back, it would just show a black screen instead of the wallpaper but i fixed it by setting it again but from the theme store this time, where i originally downloaded it from. I'll report any other bugs if i encounter them.
    I can't find an answer for this exactly yet, but:

To install, the Xiaomi.Eu instructions say to flash from China Rom.

I'm assuming that my Poco F3 comes with Global.

Do I need to flash the Global to Chinese ROM, and _then_ Flash the Xiaomi.Eu rom?

Cheers!
    No need, you just have to unlock your bootloader, then boot into fastboot, connect the phone to your laptop/pc. then double click on the bat file to run the fastboot installation script in the rom zip file after you extract it. You can follow the full guide here:

Generally it would be nice to give a feedback after a helping advice or give at least a like. First of all it's just nice and polite and second, it motivate to help other people as well. I'm here more than 10 years and may be I'm old school. I know time change and it's no offense! Thanks all together.
    Battery was never a concern for me unlike most people here with a massive standby drain. However, one thing I can say for sure is that the battery life in xiaomi.eu is better than that of the stock rom.