General MIUI 13 Stable Xiaomi.EU [Poco F3, Mi 11x, Redmi K40]

Search This thread

rockyyy

Sep 8, 2010
i am using mi 11x. and i am currently on xiaomi.eu 12.5.18 stable and twrp 3.5.1_10
can i update to Xiaomi.EU 13.0.3.0? will it work on mi 11x, asking this coz i read newer versions of xiaomi.eu are not supported on mi11x aliothin.

pathyas

Oct 7, 2013
Pune
Xiaomi Poco F3
Realme GT 2 Pro
Don't flash xiaomi.eu in mi11x. They deliberately removed Mi11x code( Aliothin) from their release. For beta roms you won't be able to boot last I tried. For stable rom there is no 120hz option in display settings. MEMC doesn't show up. Camera doesn't work.

So If you have Mi11x stay away from xiaomi.eu. It's ridiculous that they are actively putting effort to not support the same device with different name. Here's a quote from their admins. : "This is intentional. The ROM didn't have proper support for aliothin to begin with (when you say "it was working fine" you don't really know what you're talking about because you didn't notice the issues). We removed the remaining aliothin junk. So yeah, it's not meant to work on aliothin."
Yes, I recently bought this just to test all the custom rom's but unfortunately Xiaomi.eu does not work, it stucked on the region screen and restarts automatically, I really wanted to try this one.

Top Liked Posts