General MIUI 13 Stable Xiaomi.EU [Poco F3, Mi 11x, Redmi K40]

Search This thread

rockyyy

Sep 8, 2010
i am using mi 11x. and i am currently on xiaomi.eu 12.5.18 stable and twrp 3.5.1_10
can i update to Xiaomi.EU 13.0.3.0? will it work on mi 11x, asking this coz i read newer versions of xiaomi.eu are not supported on mi11x aliothin.

dudestone

Jun 9, 2014
i come from a note9pro, and i use xiaomi.eu and i got updates via ota, does poco f3 get updates via ota with xiaomi.eu ?
thanks

pathyas

Oct 7, 2013
Pune
Xiaomi Poco F3
Realme GT 2 Pro
Don't flash xiaomi.eu in mi11x. They deliberately removed Mi11x code( Aliothin) from their release. For beta roms you won't be able to boot last I tried. For stable rom there is no 120hz option in display settings. MEMC doesn't show up. Camera doesn't work.

So If you have Mi11x stay away from xiaomi.eu. It's ridiculous that they are actively putting effort to not support the same device with different name. Here's a quote from their admins. : "This is intentional. The ROM didn't have proper support for aliothin to begin with (when you say "it was working fine" you don't really know what you're talking about because you didn't notice the issues). We removed the remaining aliothin junk. So yeah, it's not meant to work on aliothin."
Yes, I recently bought this just to test all the custom rom's but unfortunately Xiaomi.eu does not work, it stucked on the region screen and restarts automatically, I really wanted to try this one.

Dec 26, 2011
Hi there.
Hoping someone might be able to help me with some info.

I am currently on V12.5.18.0.RKHCNXM and haven't had any updates in months. What is the latest I can update to? I get conflicting info when googling.
I have a redmi k40.

Can I download the EU rom? Or, can I download the following:

iui_ALIOTH_V13.0.3.0.SKHCNXM_e8bfbd2b85_12.0.zip​

I suspect that it's the Chinese version, but at least I'll get updates again, right?

Thanks in advance for any possible help.

rockyyy

Sep 8, 2010
Hi there.
Hoping someone might be able to help me with some info.

I am currently on V12.5.18.0.RKHCNXM and haven't had any updates in months. What is the latest I can update to? I get conflicting info when googling.
I have a redmi k40.

Can I download the EU rom? Or, can I download the following:

iui_ALIOTH_V13.0.3.0.SKHCNXM_e8bfbd2b85_12.0.zip​

I suspect that it's the Chinese version, but at least I'll get updates again, right?

Thanks in advance for any possible help.
i flashed miui_ALIOTH_V13.0.6.0.SKHCNXM_fffc42bed6_12.0.zip last week on my mi 11x. i havent found any issues with it yet. although i had to root the device and change the product code from "aliothin" to "alioth"

Dec 26, 2011
i flashed miui_ALIOTH_V13.0.6.0.SKHCNXM_fffc42bed6_12.0.zip last week on my mi 11x. i havent found any issues with it yet. although i had to root the device and change the product code from "aliothin" to "alioth"
Thanks for the response. the 11x is Aliothin, right? Would the Redmi k40 simply be Alioth? Would I also have to root? If I try to just install it via TWRP and it doesn't work, will it brick or simply fail to install?

rockyyy

Sep 8, 2010
Thanks for the response. the 11x is Aliothin, right? Would the Redmi k40 simply be Alioth? Would I also have to root? If I try to just install it via TWRP and it doesn't work, will it brick or simply fail to install?
you wouldnt need to root. Redmi k40 is "alioth". i rooted only coz mi 11x has issues with china & eu roms.
i cannot answer your query precisely. i did alot of rom changes before i settled for this. i tried crdroid, but i faced some issues and then i decided to go with miui as i wanted a stable rom as a daily driver and didnt want to waste time behind fixing custom roms.
i first clean flashed stock fastboot rom 13.0.3 china (this was the only fastboot rom available for miui 13 when i flashed (alioth_images_V13.0.3.0.SKHCNXM_20220112.0000.00_12.0_cn_184a22bbe1.tgz) via fastboot as miui 13 is based on android 12, and i was on miui 12.5.18 eu which is based on android 11. i wanted to be safe and so i clean flashed and i had to lose all data.
then i installed TWRP 3.6.2_12-RedmiK40_v3.6.2_A12-alioth-skkk_442bc266.img.
after that i flashed latest firmware fw_alioth_miui_ALIOTH_V13.0.6.0.SKHCNXM_fffc42bed6_12.0.zip via TWRP.
And lastly i flashed the latest rom miui_ALIOTH_V13.0.6.0.SKHCNXM_fffc42bed6_12.0.zip via TWRP

Dec 26, 2011
you wouldnt need to root. Redmi k40 is "alioth". i rooted only coz mi 11x has issues with china & eu roms.
i cannot answer your query precisely. i did alot of rom changes before i settled for this. i tried crdroid, but i faced some issues and then i decided to go with miui as i wanted a stable rom as a daily driver and didnt want to waste time behind fixing custom roms.
i first clean flashed stock fastboot rom 13.0.3 china (this was the only fastboot rom available for miui 13 when i flashed (alioth_images_V13.0.3.0.SKHCNXM_20220112.0000.00_12.0_cn_184a22bbe1.tgz) via fastboot as miui 13 is based on android 12, and i was on miui 12.5.18 eu which is based on android 11. i wanted to be safe and so i clean flashed and i had to lose all data.
then i installed TWRP 3.6.2_12-RedmiK40_v3.6.2_A12-alioth-skkk_442bc266.img.
after that i flashed latest firmware fw_alioth_miui_ALIOTH_V13.0.6.0.SKHCNXM_fffc42bed6_12.0.zip via TWRP.
And lastly i flashed the latest rom miui_ALIOTH_V13.0.6.0.SKHCNXM_fffc42bed6_12.0.zip via TWRP
I will definitely try this. Thank you so much for your in-depth response!

xSieg

Apr 18, 2013
I recieved Miui 13.0.4.0.SKHMIXM few minutes ago, aparently the only change is june security patch
Edit: Now I have the NFC notification on the bar, good but idk if it can be activated before

Screenshot_2022-07-13-08-23-52-462_com.android.updater.jpg

Last edited:

dregge8

Dec 8, 2014
I can't seem to get Google services to work. It will not restore my phone nor connect to the play store in any way. Is there a version of gapps I can flash on top of this?

Top Liked Posts

Hi,
    I want to upgrade from Xiaomi.eu 12 to the latest Xiaomi.eu 13 available here. After installing Xiaomi.eu 13 what should I do to get TWRP and root?
    Which TWRP is better with Xiaomi.eu 13 or is it better not to install TWRP and use Magisk?

Thank you.
    I think best is to use this one (download corresponding file for RedmiK40):

I just installed it and it works fine. As far as I have read through posts this one is the best to make the step from A11 to A12 / miui12 to miui13, but I didn't use it except for reflashing magisk... (decrypting with PIN also OK)
    I'm currenly on xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V12.5.19.0.RKHCNXM_v12-11.zip and just want to be prepared if finally a non-fastboot stable miui13 release comes up from xiaomi.eu.
    Thanks for the link. How should I use it?
    Why do you say you are waiting? Xiaomi.EU 13.0.6.0 (Fastboot ROM) is not good?
    Xiaomi.EU 13.0.6.0 is, as you wrote, a fastboot version of the ROM. This kind of ROM cannot be flashed via TWRP. You have to use a PC and the phone in fastboot-mode to flash it. In the weekly branch of xiaomi.eu there are already recovery ROMs which have to be intstalled via TWRP but in the stable branch there is no official Miui13 (recovery) ROM that is flashable through TWRP. My hope is, that the next stable release will be a a 'non-fastboot' version.
    On page 53 someone said that Xiaomi EU 13.0.13 released non fastboot installer. But this doesn't seem to be true since you cannot find anything about this release on the official Xiaomi.eu website...

If you want to flash the TWRP version I linked, just boot to recovery (If you are on xiaomi.eu 12.x there should be a TWRP Recovery already in place on you device) and flash this new version (just click the downloaded file in TWRP and select Recovery/Ramdisk as installation-target)
    I had a lot of issues before reading your post.
    After the reset this rom is incredibly smooth!
    Thanks a lot
    Hi,
    I want to upgrade from Xiaomi.eu 12 to the latest Xiaomi.eu 13 available here. After installing Xiaomi.eu 13 what should I do to get TWRP and root?
    Which TWRP is better with Xiaomi.eu 13 or is it better not to install TWRP and use Magisk?

Thank you.
    I think best is to use this one (download corresponding file for RedmiK40):

I just installed it and it works fine. As far as I have read through posts this one is the best to make the step from A11 to A12 / miui12 to miui13, but I didn't use it except for reflashing magisk... (decrypting with PIN also OK)
    I'm currenly on xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V12.5.19.0.RKHCNXM_v12-11.zip and just want to be prepared if finally a non-fastboot stable miui13 release comes up from xiaomi.eu.
    Thanks for the link. How should I use it?
    Why do you say you are waiting? Xiaomi.EU 13.0.6.0 (Fastboot ROM) is not good?
    Xiaomi.EU 13.0.6.0 is, as you wrote, a fastboot version of the ROM. This kind of ROM cannot be flashed via TWRP. You have to use a PC and the phone in fastboot-mode to flash it. In the weekly branch of xiaomi.eu there are already recovery ROMs which have to be intstalled via TWRP but in the stable branch there is no official Miui13 (recovery) ROM that is flashable through TWRP. My hope is, that the next stable release will be a a 'non-fastboot' version.
    On page 53 someone said that Xiaomi EU 13.0.13 released non fastboot installer. But this doesn't seem to be true since you cannot find anything about this release on the official Xiaomi.eu website...

If you want to flash the TWRP version I linked, just boot to recovery (If you are on xiaomi.eu 12.x there should be a TWRP Recovery already in place on you device) and flash this new version (just click the downloaded file in TWRP and select Recovery/Ramdisk as installation-target)
    This thread is for discussion about xiaomi.eu stable releases. Weekly releases won't be shared here.

MIUI 13 :-
    Xiaomi.EU 13.0.2.0 (Fastboot ROM)
    Xiaomi.EU 13.0.3.0 (Fastboot ROM)
    Xiaomi.EU 13.0.5.0 (Fastboot ROM)
    Xiaomi.EU 13.0.6.0 (Fastboot ROM)

MIUI 12.5 :-

Installation Instructions (TWRP):-
    • Unlock your bootloader here http://en.miui.com/unlock/
    • Install TWRP via fastboot mode
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Format data (Only needed for first install)
    • Flash rom
    • Reboot to system

Installation Instructions (Fastboot):-
    • Unlock your bootloader here http://en.miui.com/unlock/
    • Reboot to fastboot mode
    • Connect your device to PC
    • Start rom flash script
    • Reboot to system

Latest Changelog:-
    • Stable MIUI Based On Android 12
    • December Security Patch

Screenshots:-

IMG_20220121_005238_283.jpg
    IMG_20220121_005259_163.jpg
    IMG_20220121_005242_114.jpg
    IMG_20220121_005301_631.jpg

IMG_20220121_005303_472.jpg
    IMG_20220121_005306_447.jpg
    IMG_20220121_005310_165.jpg
    IMG_20220121_005313_052.jpg

IMG_20220121_005314_433.jpg
    IMG_20220121_005316_713.jpg
    IMG_20220121_005320_183.jpg
    IMG_20220121_005324_127.jpg
    I just updated from the previous stable to 12.5. So far the only bug i encountered was the live wallpaper which i had set was automatically changed to default static one and when i tried to set it back, it would just show a black screen instead of the wallpaper but i fixed it by setting it again but from the theme store this time, where i originally downloaded it from. I'll report any other bugs if i encounter them.
    I can't find an answer for this exactly yet, but:

To install, the Xiaomi.Eu instructions say to flash from China Rom.

I'm assuming that my Poco F3 comes with Global.

Do I need to flash the Global to Chinese ROM, and _then_ Flash the Xiaomi.Eu rom?

Cheers!
    No need, you just have to unlock your bootloader, then boot into fastboot, connect the phone to your laptop/pc. then double click on the bat file to run the fastboot installation script in the rom zip file after you extract it. You can follow the full guide here:

Generally it would be nice to give a feedback after a helping advice or give at least a like. First of all it's just nice and polite and second, it motivate to help other people as well. I'm here more than 10 years and may be I'm old school. I know time change and it's no offense! Thanks all together.
    Battery was never a concern for me unlike most people here with a massive standby drain. However, one thing I can say for sure is that the battery life in xiaomi.eu is better than that of the stock rom.