General MIUI 13 Stable Xiaomi.EU [Poco F3, Mi 11x, Redmi K40]

Search This thread

e_henning

Feb 15, 2005
Xiaomi EU 13.0.13 released non fastboot installer, I've freshly installed 13.0.12 Fastboot from stock recently so have no recovery, if I install TWRP will I be able to update to 13.0.13 without wiping data? Thanks.
Where did you find this info / ROM. There is no hint on the offical xiaomi.eu website and no downloads, neither on sourceforge nor on androidfilehost. Latest ROM available is xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V13.0.6.0.SKHCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip. Can you share a link or somethimg?
Thx...

Last edited:

pegasoc

Hi,
I want to upgrade from Xiaomi.eu 12 to the latest Xiaomi.eu 13 available here. After installing Xiaomi.eu 13 what should I do to get TWRP and root?
Which TWRP is better with Xiaomi.eu 13 or is it better not to install TWRP and use Magisk?

Thank you.

e_henning

Feb 15, 2005
Hi,
I want to upgrade from Xiaomi.eu 12 to the latest Xiaomi.eu 13 available here. After installing Xiaomi.eu 13 what should I do to get TWRP and root?
Which TWRP is better with Xiaomi.eu 13 or is it better not to install TWRP and use Magisk?

Thank you.
I think best is to use this one (download corresponding file for RedmiK40):

I just installed it and it works fine. As far as I have read through posts this one is the best to make the step from A11 to A12 / miui12 to miui13, but I didn't use it except for reflashing magisk... (decrypting with PIN also OK)
I'm currenly on xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V12.5.19.0.RKHCNXM_v12-11.zip and just want to be prepared if finally a non-fastboot stable miui13 release comes up from xiaomi.eu.

Last edited:
Reactions: pegasoc

pegasoc

I think best is to use this one (downlad corresponding file for RedmiK40):

I just installed it and it works fine. As far as I have read through posts this one is the best to make the step from A11 to A12 / miui12 to miui13, but I didn't use it except for reflashing magisk... (decrypting with PIN also OK)
I'm currenly on xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V12.5.19.0.RKHCNXM_v12-11.zip and just want to be prepared if finally a non-fastboot stable miui13 release comes up from xiaomi.eu.
Thanks for the link. How should I use it?
Why do you say you are waiting? Xiaomi.EU 13.0.6.0 (Fastboot ROM) is not good?

e_henning

Feb 15, 2005
Thanks for the link. How should I use it?
Why do you say you are waiting? Xiaomi.EU 13.0.6.0 (Fastboot ROM) is not good?
Xiaomi.EU 13.0.6.0 is, as you wrote, a fastboot version of the ROM. This kind of ROM cannot be flashed via TWRP. You have to use a PC and the phone in fastboot-mode to flash it. In the weekly branch of xiaomi.eu there are already recovery ROMs which have to be intstalled via TWRP but in the stable branch there is no official Miui13 (recovery) ROM that is flashable through TWRP. My hope is, that the next stable release will be a a 'non-fastboot' version.
On page 53 someone said that Xiaomi EU 13.0.13 released non fastboot installer. But this doesn't seem to be true since you cannot find anything about this release on the official Xiaomi.eu website...

If you want to flash the TWRP version I linked, just boot to recovery (If you are on xiaomi.eu 12.x there should be a TWRP Recovery already in place on you device) and flash this new version (just click the downloaded file in TWRP and select Recovery/Ramdisk as installation-target)

Last edited:
Reactions: pegasoc

souravipc53

Mar 14, 2016
Has any one managed to flash miui eu to the mi 11x the Indian version? Without any issues?
Well it was hell of a journey to flash the custom rom into a/b partition devices. I got stuck several times.bootloader Unlock is a must. I never succeed flashing the fastboot miui13 rom into mi11x directly. All of the instances ended up into bootloop. Curious enough Lineageos was successful in all cases.
Before starting, keep a backup of radio and efs partition. You may brick the device and have these partitions lost. You will be out of luck in those cases.
1. Downgrade to miui 12 official rom 1st using stock rom installer. Do not lock bootloader again.
2. Install twrp after that.
3. Install Xiaomi.eu 12.5 rom using twrp and reboot into recovery one more time to have set slot a as active slot. Then wipe data to remove encryption of stock rom. Reboot into recovery again.
4. Install magisk(if required).
Troubleshooting: if after rebooting, you are back to twrp, then go to fastboot mode and set slot_a active.

Added: Upgrade to miui13 stable version after you are into v12 . Direct flashing caused bootloop in my case.

mostafa asal

Jun 24, 2014
Xiaomi Poco F3
Well it was hell of a journey to flash the custom rom into a/b partition devices. I got stuck several times.bootloader Unlock is a must. I never succeed flashing the fastboot miui13 rom into mi11x directly. All of the instances ended up into bootloop. Curious enough Lineageos was successful in all cases.
Before starting, keep a backup of radio and efs partition. You may brick the device and have these partitions lost. You will be out of luck in those cases.
1. Downgrade to miui 12 official rom 1st using stock rom installer. Do not lock bootloader again.
2. Install twrp after that.
3. Install Xiaomi.eu 12.5 rom using twrp and reboot into recovery one more time to have set slot a as active slot. Then wipe data to remove encryption of stock rom. Reboot into recovery again.
4. Install magisk(if required).
Troubleshooting: if after rebooting, you are back to twrp, then go to fastboot mode and set slot_a active.

Added: Upgrade to miui13 stable version after you are into v12 . Direct flashing caused bootloop in my case.
Thankx for your reply.
I managed to flash it to my mi 11x successfully.
But i had major issues, like camera is not working andyou can't control screen refresh rate.

PocoF3_owner

Jul 3, 2022
Hello I installed this ROM a while ago and I have never received an update since.

I'm still on version 13.0.6... I thought this ROM gets auto updates?

professorserbian

Aug 15, 2022
Can I update my Poco F3 to MIUI 13 without rooting, and How can I access the Theme in Pakistan using my Poco F3. .

Last edited:

e_henning

Feb 15, 2005
what is best stable EU 12.5 rom for POCO F3 best better battery life?
Hi,
from my experience xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V12.5.19.0.RKHCNXM_v12-11.zip is rocksolid.
I don't see any bugs and batterylife is nice. I get about 4-5 days of usuage, but your usage profile may vary. I don't play games, I am not a social media guy. I use my phone mainly for calling, whatsapp and occasionally web surfing. Wifi, Bluetooth and location services are disabled permanetly except for the moment I use it. I hope this helps with your decision...

coolkillermax

Nov 12, 2012
Malaysia
Hi,
from my experience xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V12.5.19.0.RKHCNXM_v12-11.zip is rocksolid.
I don't see any bugs and batterylife is nice. I get about 4-5 days of usuage, but your usage profile may vary. I don't play games, I am not a social media guy. I use my phone mainly for calling, whatsapp and occasionally web surfing. Wifi, Bluetooth and location services are disabled permanetly except for the moment I use it. I hope this helps with your decision...
ANother good comments from you & big thanks dude, yes my profile still not yet update & you can ignore it 😁

coolkillermax

Nov 12, 2012
Malaysia
Hi,
Anyway my Profile has been updated...

juve21

Nov 1, 2018
Hi,
Thank you for this reply, I would also like to try this ROM version.
Im on latest stock stable Miui for Poco 13.0.7 SKHEUXM version, do you think it is safe to flash this or are there any anti-rollback issues and how should I flash this Rom, meaning like, through fastboot or some TWRP recovery?

e_henning

Feb 15, 2005
Thank you for this reply, I would also like to try this ROM version.
Im on latest stock stable Miui for Poco 13.0.7 SKHEUXM version, do you think it is safe to flash this or are there any anti-rollback issues and how should I flash this Rom, meaning like, through fastboot or some TWRP recovery?
As long, as you flash it through TWRP you don't need to take care about AntiRollback. Just give it a try.
Be sure to disable any Screenlocks like PIN, Fingerprint etc. before you boot into recovery.
You will also need to format Data (all personal data will be lost, so don't forget to backup everything you need like photos and downloads etc. to you PC) directly after flashing the ROM (before booting system) because encryption differs from A11 to A12. You will probably need a TWRP version suitable for A12. Try to use the skkk version I linked a few posts before.

Top Liked Posts