MIUI 13

Search This thread

XDM inc

Mar 7, 2011
indeed where, also whats with this telegram stuff i am annoyed to keep running into locked telegram links that require registration to download, i have no interest in that telegram stuff but alas...

juansan10

Dec 28, 2016
Módulo para instalar por Magisk para idioma español u otros para Roms Miui 13
platano_bailon2.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Dinky121/ and Naet

juansan10

Dec 28, 2016
la verdad no se por que te lo dije en ingles jajasdj, gracias por el aporte. Lo probaste en esta rom? como funciona?
Funciona bastante bien y lo traduce casi todo...
Para instalarle ese módulo, tienes que tener instalado Magisk y luego ya le instalas el módulo

Mod translation: I really don't know why I told you in English hahaha, thanks for the contribution. Did you try it on this rom? how does it work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: charlio321

charlio321

Sep 9, 2022
Funciona bastante bien y lo traduce casi todo...
Para instalarle ese módulo, tienes que tener instalado Magisk y luego ya le instalas el módulo
Después de unos días que los llevas usando, qué tal va? Echas algo de menos? Fallos?

Mod translation: After a few days that you have been using them, how is it going? Do you miss something? bugs?

juansan10

Dec 28, 2016
Después de unos días que los llevas usando, ¿qué tal va? Echas algo de menos? Fallos?
Ya no la uso, la notaba que iba más o menos todo bien pero volvi a instalar la xiaomi.eu v11.0.5 que esa para mí es la que mejor va para nuestro Mi 9:)(y)

Mod translation: I no longer use it, I noticed that everything was going more or less well but I reinstalled xiaomi.eu v11.0.5 which for me is the one that works best for our Mi 9:)(y)

Reactions: charlio321

Badger50

Senior Moderator
Staff member
A friendly reminder to all about XDA Rule #4!!!

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

Thank you: Badger50

XDM inc

Mar 7, 2011
that russian modified miui 13 is ok but so temperamental. Any little change to the system bootloops it 😮💨 i was trying to replace some system files with xiaomi eu apps to get rid of those chinese apps and also change to the eu home screen so i can swipe up to use google search but that cant happen it seems, for now ill head to a aosp rom.

Reactions: Naet

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If anyone wants to try MIUI 13, just go to this link https://xiaomiui.net/miui-13-for-xiaomi-mi-9-9191/ and follow the steps.

Using it for a couple of days and it's working great. Only bug is no Vibration. But everything else is working fine. And the finger print reader is much faster.

Got some Japanese in the UI, but it's fine really.
    I tried the rom which is great. Hopefully there will be a complete multi-language miui 13 rom for Xiaomi Mi 9
    Hi, camera works fine? Can I use it like a daily driver?
    Amazing thing to do, works very well... I just cannot use a rom without my native language and google play services. It's a very cool novelty thing maybe xiaomi.eu guys might pick it up but as of right now it's unusable for me.
    how about the battery drain (im using PE12+ latest build)
    can i dirtyflash it? and any wierd things so far?
    look i just want a good daily driver thats all :)
    it's ok, not better than miui stock (12.5.6/12.5.1)
    dirty flash (i think) it's not possible. reason? u have to reinstall the firmware (incluided in the rom) and the kernel is different i think