12.5.6 ROM Link
TWRP 3.6.2,OrangeFox
Installation Steps (same 13.0.6)
1- Flash A11 MIUI 12.5 rom with dfe
2- Format data and reboot to recovery
3- Flash 13.0.8 ROM with dfe
4- Flash Magisk if you want
5-Format data and reboot
NOTES; -After installation, you have to remove the screen lock when you enter the recovery ROM isn't multilanguage (Only Chinese and English
You can found Google Play Store from Getapps.
(Not flash any gapps)
via CoVoid
DO NOT ERASE MAINTAINER'S NAME FROM SETTINGS!!

Last edited by a moderator:

mailow

Jul 2, 2010
How fast fix gps signal with this ROM MIUI 13.0.8 China Stable for Mi 9 | Port Rom - Android 12,
I am trying previously version and gps fix was around 30-60 sec.

MrJohnOliver

Jan 12, 2020
Marco de Canaveses
Xiaomi Mi 9
I tried the rom which is great. Hopefully there will be a complete multi-language miui 13 rom for Xiaomi Mi 9
Don't get your hopes up. Sadly.

(MSG VIA TELEGRAM MI 9 UPDATES)
MIUI 13.0.8 China Stable for Mi 9 | Port Rom - Android 12

Screenshots
13.0.8 ROM Link
12.5.6 ROM Link
TWRP 3.6.2,OrangeFox
Installation Steps (same 13.0.6)
1- Flash A11 MIUI 12.5 rom with dfe
2- Format data and reboot to recovery
3- Flash 13.0.8 ROM with dfe
4- Flash Magisk if you want
5-Format data and reboot
NOTES; -After installation, you have to remove the screen lock when you enter the recovery ROM isn't multilanguage (Only Chinese and English
You can found Google Play Store from Getapps.
(Not flash any gapps)
via CoVoid
DO NOT ERASE MAINTAINER'S NAME FROM SETTINGS!!
Sorry to all of you guys. I really busy at work. Did you install it? How about the notification?

I find a problem already. No GPS signal. Need to go back to stock sadly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Naet

XDM inc

Mar 7, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 9
Google Pixel Fold
̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶g̶l̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶f̶r̶a̶s̶t̶r̶u̶c̶t̶u̶r̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶ ̶k̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶u̶f̶f̶i̶c̶i̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶s̶i̶z̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶i̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶e̶w̶ ̶s̶y̶s̶t̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶r̶o̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶o̶r̶t̶s̶ ̶i̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶4̶4̶m̶b̶ ̶l̶e̶f̶t̶

EDIT: leaving for future reference. miui 13 has the google framework installed by default but NO APPS, you have to use the chinese store to download google play and it will enable and update the google framework services

Last edited:
Reactions: Naet

Naet

Jan 16, 2022
̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶g̶l̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶f̶r̶a̶s̶t̶r̶u̶c̶t̶u̶r̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶ ̶k̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶u̶f̶f̶i̶c̶i̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶s̶i̶z̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶i̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶e̶w̶ ̶s̶y̶s̶t̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶r̶o̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶o̶r̶t̶s̶ ̶i̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶4̶4̶m̶b̶ ̶l̶e̶f̶t̶

EDIT: leaving for future reference. miui 13 has the google framework installed by default but NO APPS, you have to use the chinese store to download google play and it will enable and update the google framework services
I say it before

Kyrat

Jul 30, 2015
anyway we can "De-chinaize" this rom? make it closer to xiaomi-eu? i was about to try using this as a base and try mixing with xiaomi-eu rom and a phone close enough in specs.
There's a russian man who did a modification to the rom. On Telegram group you can find it

XDM inc

Mar 7, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 9
Google Pixel Fold
indeed where, also whats with this telegram stuff i am annoyed to keep running into locked telegram links that require registration to download, i have no interest in that telegram stuff but alas...

Top Liked Posts