MIUI 14 for beryllium

Search This thread

Howell

Jul 19, 2004
Sony Xperia Z
Nexus 7 (2013)
Will we have unofficial miui 14 for poco f1 or in fact this model is already dead?
LOL you say that if a device does not have an UNOFFICIAL version of a UNRELEASED (or not widely available) MIUI is dead ?
If so most MIUI devices are dead :D

Android 13 is already available for the F1 whereas many recent devices does not have Android 13 (or even MIUI 13 on Android 12).

Please be patient (and don't ask for ETA) ;)
F1 is a famous and widely used device and will probably obtain this soon (or not :D)

Reactions: cesarbrofc

cesarbrofc

Nov 30, 2022
LOL you say that if a device does not have an UNOFFICIAL version of a UNRELEASED (or not widely available) MIUI is dead ?

Android 13 is already available for the F1 whereas many recent devices does not have Android 13 (or even MIUI 13 on Android 12).

F1 is a famous and widely used device and will probably obtain this soon (or not :D)
Wow that was great news for me. ♥️

Alias X

Jan 25, 2016
I'd wait for Lineage and most other "Vanilla" Roms to make the jump to Android 13 first before we can expect anyone to attempt anything like that.

Reactions: cesarbrofc

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Will we have unofficial miui 14 for poco f1 or in fact this model is already dead?

I'd wait for Lineage and most other "Vanilla" Roms to make the jump to Android 13 first before we can expect anyone to attempt anything like that.