Question Miui 14 issues

Search This thread

donkeykong1

Aug 6, 2012
Sesvete, Zagreb
So, I manually flashed stable beta 14.0.3 on my 11 T Pro, and everything works great, even the notorious "proximity sensor" Few days after, the same update appeared officially on my wife's 11 T Pro so I instantly flashed it. Her phone reboots all the time now, it's almost unusable. I tried removing her Google account and adding it back, but it didn't help. What's my next choice? Downgrade? Dirty flash 14.0.3? I would like to avoid wiping the phone if possible, so I'm open for any suggestion.
Thanks in advance!

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
So, I manually flashed stable beta 14.0.3 on my 11 T Pro, and everything works great, even the notorious "proximity sensor" Few days after, the same update appeared officially on my wife's 11 T Pro so I instantly flashed it. Her phone reboots all the time now, it's almost unusable. I tried removing her Google account and adding it back, but it didn't help. What's my next choice? Downgrade? Dirty flash 14.0.3? I would like to avoid wiping the phone if possible, so I'm open for any suggestion.
Thanks in advance!
Start by reinstalling the package from the updater.
Otherwise, forced to do a factory reset. (erases your data)
Downgrading (erases your data) requires unlocking the bootloader (erases your data).

Reactions: donkeykong1

donkeykong1

Aug 6, 2012
Sesvete, Zagreb
Downgrading (erases your data) requires unlocking the bootloader (erases your data).
Thanks for your quick answer!
Yes, I know about downgrading and factory reset, I would like to avoid that if possible. I'll try reinstalling the package tonight and report back.
Thanks again!

simoesjose

Oct 31, 2019
Sorry OP, is your wife on mi pilot program?
Why is everyone getting miui14 and I that applied for mi pilot haven't got it yet?! Even people that haven't applied got the update already... We should at least receive security updates, I'm still on November security update 🤦
*Sorry for my anger, I feel better now*

Reactions: superviked

lethallunatic

Oct 21, 2007
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
The latest Global is still a Stable Beta en A12.
Xiaomi 11T Pro GlobalStable BetaRecoveryV13.0.8.0.SKDMIXM12.03.8 GB2023-01-18
Latest EU isn't ;)
1675328472305.png

donkeykong1

Aug 6, 2012
Sesvete, Zagreb
Why is everyone getting miui14 and I that applied for mi pilot haven't got it yet?! Even people that haven't applied got the update already... We should at least receive security updates, I'm still on November security update 🤦
No, she is not. I am, but I didn't get the update notification, flashed it manually. She got the notification and went with the update

Reactions: simoesjose

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks in advance!
    No, she is not. I am, but I didn't get the update notification, flashed it manually. She got the notification and went with the update