General Miui 14 , xiaomi 12t pro camera working

Search This thread

ika23

Mar 4, 2023
Xiaomi 12T Pro
After the update, there was a problem with the camera. Even without pressing the record button, moving objects freeze for a split second. When recording video in all modes, the same problem, the recording is no longer smooth, the movement of the camera or the movement of objects is now jerky MIUI 14.0.1.0 (TLFMIXM)

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
After the update, there was a problem with the camera. Even without pressing the record button, moving objects freeze for a split second. When recording video in all modes, the same problem, the recording is no longer smooth, the movement of the camera or the movement of objects is now jerky MIUI 14.0.1.0 (TLFMIXM)
Could be a bug, try deleting camera data and/or doing a factory reset.

alijeddi

Feb 8, 2016
Xiaomi 12T Pro
same on MIUI 14.0.1 GLOBAL
I use my phone's camera for work, but now I can't use it properly
its very disappointing

dDeny

Feb 18, 2023
same on MIUI 14.0.1 GLOBAL
I use my phone's camera for work, but now I can't use it properly
its very disappointing
For myself, I solved the problem by installing the latest firmware for China. As well as the subsequent installation of the localization module in magisk. Now everything suits me! camera 🔥 and the latest miui (14.0.7 TLFCNXM)

C_YAA

Mar 17, 2023
Exact same problem here but with MIUI Global 14.0.7.

uvzen

Feb 28, 2020
Huawei P8
Huawei P10
I recently updated MIUI to EEA V14.0.8.0.TLFEUXM and it seems the video recording has been fixed. My camera doesn't stutter and I don't have weird purple blinks. Here's the link to the package if you want to update manually.

I recently updated MIUI to EEA V14.0.8.0.TLFEUXM and it seems the video recording has been fixed. My camera doesn't stutter and I don't have weird purple blinks. Here's the link to the package if you want to update manually.
Ty ill update mine, ota dont see update ... The update dont show anywere on the web, where did you find it ?

Last edited:

user2332

Nov 2, 2019
Someone please make a sample of the error.
I've read here and elsewhere that there are video recording problems, but I haven't experienced it myself, or I'm looking for the problem elsewhere.
Please give me some bugs, I'd like to see them.
Thanks.

Top Liked Posts