Try through the phone itself.How to install stable MIUI14 recovery ROM?
I m now in MIUI14 DEV flash by fastboot.
I try to search how install by recovery ROM but dont see any instruction.
The update package is not verifyTry through the phone itself.
1. copy the 220.127.116.11 recovery rom to your phone.
2. Go to settings and then "about..."
3. press multiple times on the version and then on the three dots menu
4. there should be an option "Choose Update package"
5. Select the Recovery ROM file and if you are lucky it will accept it and flash it
Alternatively, you can try extracting all the img files from the payload.bin file and fastboot flash them one by one or with the flash_all script...
Note* If that last sentence sounded like rocket science, you should probably not do it...
maybe you need to do it from MIUI13 stock for it to work.The update package is not verify
Yes, right!maybe you need to do it from MIUI13 stock for it to work.
I'm staying on 13 for now as there are issues with a lot of apps on 14.
For instance my Galaxy watch 5 Pro will not connect to the phone as it not seeing the already installed manager plugin. (behaving like the CN to Global patches are not installed at all. Other apps also behave like that. I guess the Magisk plugins need to be edited to work properly on MIUI 14...
It is all about magisk modules. Some of the modules blocking the nfc.Does anyone have issue with nfc (not enable) after update miui 14?