• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

MIUI 6 4.4.2 For Canvas Nitro A310 [Stable] [bugless] [Fast&Smooth]

Search This thread

pintothakur007

Jun 5, 2014
New delhi
romfree4u.com
XDA:DevDB Information
MIUI 6 4.4.2 For Canvas Nitro A310 [Stable] [bugless] [Fast&Smooth], ROM for the Micromax Canvas Nitro A310/A311

Contributors
pintothakur007, [email protected]
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-03-08
Last Updated 2015-03-29

Attachments

• 11028434_794313020661559_1955085691_o.jpg
    11028434_794313020661559_1955085691_o.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 7,470
  • 11051611_794312687328259_150701886_n.jpg
    11051611_794312687328259_150701886_n.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 7,076
  • 11026667_794313000661561_95386192_n.jpg
    11026667_794313000661561_95386192_n.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 7,100
  • 10551880_794312987328229_1112833444_n.jpg
    10551880_794312987328229_1112833444_n.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 6,702
  • IMG-20150221-WA0023.jpg
    IMG-20150221-WA0023.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 6,686
  • IMG-20150221-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20150221-WA0005.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 6,598
  • Screenshot_2015-02-18-23-30-04.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-18-23-30-04.png
    74.8 KB · Views: 6,520
Last edited:

pintothakur007

Jun 5, 2014
New delhi
romfree4u.com
FAQ

FAQ
Q:Sensor not Working ?
A: install the rom
swicth off the ur phone into 5 Min
then on ur phone
and see sensor working
enjoy

Q:How to enable ROOT ?
A:First open any app which requires root permission and use it but a pop-up will appear that will say you dont have root access.
Then go into Security > Permissions > Root Access. There you will see the app which requires root. Click on it then it will ask you to accept the permissions.There will be 4 or 5 Pop-ups and in each you will need to wait 5 sec. After it gets completed you will get root access for the respective app.
Q: System Animation is slow?
A: Go to setting>Additional Settings>developer option, and change these values:
window animation scale->.5x
transition animation scale->.5x
animator duration scale->.5x

Q: Getting message "Dont Cover the orange area of screen!"???
A: It is a feature of MIUI6 to prevent Pocket Dial, To Disable this goto SETTINGS>ADDITIONAL SETTINGS>DISPLAY and disable prevent pocket dial.

Q:Confused Between Buttons??
A: Menu Button>Recent Apps
Back Button>Back
Home Button >Home
Menu Button(longPress)>Options
Note : to change these: Goto SETTINGS>ADDITIONAL SETTINGS>BUTTONS and customise as per ur need :)

Q:How to Change default storage?
A: Goto SETTINGS>ADDITIONAL SETTINGS>Storage and change as per ur requirements.

Q: How to add widgets/replace icons?
A: Just pinch the homescreen and customise as u like..

Q: How to Set Personal Ringtones?
A:Play Your rintone/music/song which you want to set ringtone and tap on albumart>select "..." and click set as ringtone. SEE IMAGE BELOW:

Q: How To remove any chinese app(if u dont like that)
A: Simply Uninstall from app manager.. :)

Q: How to move apps to SD-Card ?(if u dont like that)
A: Moving apps to sd does not works on MIUI.

Q: How to Turn ON flash light from Lock Screen ?(if u dont like that)
A:The lock screen on the MIUI v6 or v5 had a few extra functions than the standard unlocking and shortcuts. One of them is turning flashlight On directly from the lock screen. For that, while the screen is active but locked, you just need to long press the home button and the torch / flashlight turns on. It would not turn off until you prompt it although the screen would go blank in a few seconds.

Q: How to Change the look of Multitasking / Recent Menu ?(if u dont like that)
A:By default, when you press the Recent key (the left bottom one), the recent apps show up, and it is just the App icon that is seen. But, you can make it look like the iOS multitasking screen where large thumbnails are shown, with the preview of what is going on in the app. You can change that by “pinching out on the empty area in the multitasking screen”. Pinching in / out is what changes the look, basically.

Thats It...

Last edited:

arunon2013

Jan 25, 2014
coimbatore
hi dude thanks for ur awesome rom.. but.. i need some options to fix..
1. lock screen vibration. when i wrongly swipe the pattern or password it vibrating like hell. it's really annoyed.. could u fix it?
2.im using micromax a311 when i try to increase my volume keys it's worked only both keys decreasing.. any way to fix it??
3. Also i need more vibrating modes.. like when i receive message notification in silent mode. that default vibration is too low.. when my phone in pocket. any ideas? to custom vibrating pattern.
i hope u will fix the problems.. thanks alot

Sent from my A310 using xda premium

pintothakur007

Jun 5, 2014
New delhi
romfree4u.com
1. lock screen vibration. when i wrongly swipe the pattern or password it vibrating like hell. it's really annoyed.. could u fix it?
2.im using micromax a311 when i try to increase my volume keys it's worked only both keys decreasing.. any way to fix it??
3. Also i need more vibrating modes.. like when i receive message notification in silent mode. that default vibration is too low.. when my phone in pocket. any ideas? to custom vibrating pattern.

Decrease Vol prob:- bro if ur stock rom go to system/user/keylout and check mtk_tpd.kl file .extract and copy ,replace in miui rom and set permisson rwrr & reboot....may be prob solved
For Vibration prob :- go to settings/sound and see there r a option for vibration ,u can choose slow ,medium , or fast vibration may be ur prob solved

Reactions: Chinmay301

hmu333

Jun 16, 2014
Love the ui

:good:

Installed successfully in my MMX Nitro A310.

will post if any bugs found.

Many thank for the ROm.

Note: For who are using TWRP 2.8.5 ( I used this ) , You have to unmount data, system and cache before flashing. other wise it will show error.
@pintothakur007 please update above step in first post.

Reactions: Bhola paudel

hmu333

Jun 16, 2014
Hi ...
@pintothakur007

I installed this ROM. But autorotation not working .

I tried switching off the cell for 5 minutes,
and tried mtk engineering mod app also.. It showing a message "Get calibration failed" and sensor data calibration is empty.
Plz see the screenshot also ...

I was on stock ROM before flashing this.

Plz help me anyone...

Thank you.

Sent from my A310 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1425954076837.jpg
    1425954076837.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 475

oopsgeneration88

Dec 12, 2014
Delhi
i installed it..noticed 2 bugs as of now...bluetooth not switching on...so bluetooth not working & usb debugging is not working too :) auto rotation & other sensors are working fine as of now...still there is some chinese **** language do remove tht to...like the recents screen see the ram usage below..also in browser u have ahit chinese bookmarks & all...thtz all & it can run smooth...do release a patch becauseu knw itz not easy downloading the full file again

pintothakur007

Jun 5, 2014
New delhi
romfree4u.com
Hi ...
@pintothakur007

I installed this ROM. But autorotation not working .

I tried switching off the cell for 5 minutes,
and tried mtk engineering mod app also.. It showing a message "Get calibration failed" and sensor data calibration is empty.
Plz see the screenshot also ...

I was on stock ROM before flashing this.

Plz help me anyone...

Thank you.

Sent from my A310 using XDA Free mobile app
bro auto rotation & sensor working fine . reflash ur rom bro may be it worked :rolleyes:

Reactions: Chinmay301

pintothakur007

Jun 5, 2014
New delhi
romfree4u.com
i installed it..noticed 2 bugs as of now...bluetooth not switching on...so bluetooth not working & usb debugging is not working too :) auto rotation & other sensors are working fine as of now...still there is some chinese **** language do remove tht to...like the recents screen see the ram usage below..also in browser u have ahit chinese bookmarks & all...thtz all & it can run smooth...do release a patch becauseu knw itz not easy downloading the full file again
let me check

arunon2013

Jan 25, 2014
coimbatore
no use bro.. i tried i replaced that key layout file also.. not worked. it's really annoyed bro. also. vibration that settings also not worked...also. i find one more bug..i cant reduce my screen brightness with any app.. night time it is very annoying. I tried many more screen dim apps. but. nothing worked. give me the solution as soon as possible.. developer.. thanks

Last edited:

oopsgeneration88

Dec 12, 2014
Delhi
did u try fixing it...i also found another bug...when i am using pattern,pin or password & then when i swipe to the phone side it just hangs & then i have to lock phone & the swipe screen up to unlick the swipe lock does not work with diaker as tge pattern does not show :)

hmu333

Jun 16, 2014

Bro, Bluetooth working . restart your phone after trying to switch on bluetooth. worked for me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    XDA:DevDB Information
    MIUI 6 4.4.2 For Canvas Nitro A310 [Stable] [bugless] [Fast&Smooth], ROM for the Micromax Canvas Nitro A310/A311

Contributors
    pintothakur007, [email protected]
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-03-08
    Last Updated 2015-03-29
    FAQ

FAQ
    Q:Sensor not Working ?
    A: install the rom
    swicth off the ur phone into 5 Min
    then on ur phone
    and see sensor working
    enjoy

Q:How to enable ROOT ?
    A:First open any app which requires root permission and use it but a pop-up will appear that will say you dont have root access.
    Then go into Security > Permissions > Root Access. There you will see the app which requires root. Click on it then it will ask you to accept the permissions.There will be 4 or 5 Pop-ups and in each you will need to wait 5 sec. After it gets completed you will get root access for the respective app.
    Q: System Animation is slow?
    A: Go to setting>Additional Settings>developer option, and change these values:
    window animation scale->.5x
    transition animation scale->.5x
    animator duration scale->.5x

Q: Getting message "Dont Cover the orange area of screen!"???
    A: It is a feature of MIUI6 to prevent Pocket Dial, To Disable this goto SETTINGS>ADDITIONAL SETTINGS>DISPLAY and disable prevent pocket dial.

Q:Confused Between Buttons??
    A: Menu Button>Recent Apps
    Back Button>Back
    Home Button >Home
    Menu Button(longPress)>Options
    Note : to change these: Goto SETTINGS>ADDITIONAL SETTINGS>BUTTONS and customise as per ur need :)

Q:How to Change default storage?
    A: Goto SETTINGS>ADDITIONAL SETTINGS>Storage and change as per ur requirements.

Q: How to add widgets/replace icons?
    A: Just pinch the homescreen and customise as u like..

Q: How to Set Personal Ringtones?
    A:Play Your rintone/music/song which you want to set ringtone and tap on albumart>select "..." and click set as ringtone. SEE IMAGE BELOW:

Q: How To remove any chinese app(if u dont like that)
    A: Simply Uninstall from app manager.. :)

Q: How to move apps to SD-Card ?(if u dont like that)
    A: Moving apps to sd does not works on MIUI.

Q: How to Turn ON flash light from Lock Screen ?(if u dont like that)
    A:The lock screen on the MIUI v6 or v5 had a few extra functions than the standard unlocking and shortcuts. One of them is turning flashlight On directly from the lock screen. For that, while the screen is active but locked, you just need to long press the home button and the torch / flashlight turns on. It would not turn off until you prompt it although the screen would go blank in a few seconds.

Q: How to Change the look of Multitasking / Recent Menu ?(if u dont like that)
    A:By default, when you press the Recent key (the left bottom one), the recent apps show up, and it is just the App icon that is seen. But, you can make it look like the iOS multitasking screen where large thumbnails are shown, with the preview of what is going on in the app. You can change that by “pinching out on the empty area in the multitasking screen”. Pinching in / out is what changes the look, basically.

Thats It...
    reserved

ressrvveedd
    just check if hike messenger is working on it or not
    in my previous miui hike is unfortunately stopped
    hike working bro :D