• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

MIUI 6 4.4.2 For Canvas Nitro A310 [Stable] [bugless] [Fast&Smooth]

Search This thread

RealNigga

Mar 29, 2015
A311 huge problems!!

1. I can't figure out how to enable root permissions.
2. It isn't ****ing letting me into recovery mode... So even if u gave a patch, I won't be able to install it... This really sucks...
Please tell me how to boot into recovery (A311)... Help would be appreciated...

yogesh.kalyana

May 24, 2014
new delhi
Last edited:
Reactions: RealNigga

RealNigga

Mar 29, 2015

ranakuldeep

Jun 12, 2015
Decrease Vol prob:- bro if ur stock rom go to system/user/keylout and check mtk_tpd.kl file .extract and copy ,replace in miui rom and set permisson rwrr & reboot....may be prob solved
For Vibration prob :- go to settings/sound and see there r a option for vibration ,u can choose slow ,medium , or fast vibration may be ur prob solved

I m facing the same vol key prob.I tried your method but I can't find mtk_tpd.kl..plz help me I m using nitro a311.

Devil Rocky

Feb 25, 2014
kolkata
I Ported this rom to CANVAS 4 A210... now it is not booting up... showing blank screen ... it doesnt allow me to enter into recover mode ... :crying: :crying: :( :(.. Help me please.....!!!
I think You just did a soft brick...
Download the custom Rom for your device and flash it using Sp flash tool..
Make sure you have installed the latest version of drivers for your device..

Hope it helps ... :)

Last edited:

girijad40

Jul 19, 2015
can you fix the battery problem it's really annoying from 100%to 0%in 1hr30mins fixx

can you fix the battery problem it's really annoying from 100%to 0%in 1hr30mins fix it please.

Praveen067

Aug 3, 2014
Nellore, A.P, India
Download Link Please!

FAQ
Q:Sensor not Working ?
A: install the rom
swicth off the ur phone into 5 Min
then on ur phone
and see sensor working
enjoy

Q:How to enable ROOT ?
A:First open any app which requires root permission and use it but a pop-up will appear that will say you dont have root access.
Then go into Security > Permissions > Root Access. There you will see the app which requires root. Click on it then it will ask you to accept the permissions.There will be 4 or 5 Pop-ups and in each you will need to wait 5 sec. After it gets completed you will get root access for the respective app.
Q: System Animation is slow?
A: Go to setting>Additional Settings>developer option, and change these values:
window animation scale->.5x
transition animation scale->.5x
animator duration scale->.5x

Q: Getting message "Dont Cover the orange area of screen!"???
A: It is a feature of MIUI6 to prevent Pocket Dial, To Disable this goto SETTINGS>ADDITIONAL SETTINGS>DISPLAY and disable prevent pocket dial.

Q:Confused Between Buttons??
A: Menu Button>Recent Apps
Back Button>Back
Home Button >Home
Menu Button(longPress)>Options
Note : to change these: Goto SETTINGS>ADDITIONAL SETTINGS>BUTTONS and customise as per ur need :)

Q:How to Change default storage?
A: Goto SETTINGS>ADDITIONAL SETTINGS>Storage and change as per ur requirements.

Q: How to add widgets/replace icons?
A: Just pinch the homescreen and customise as u like..

Q: How to Set Personal Ringtones?
A:Play Your rintone/music/song which you want to set ringtone and tap on albumart>select "..." and click set as ringtone. SEE IMAGE BELOW:
*******REMOVED LINKS**********

Q: How To remove any chinese app(if u dont like that)
A: Simply Uninstall from app manager.. :)

Q: How to move apps to SD-Card ?(if u dont like that)
A: Moving apps to sd does not works on MIUI.

Q: How to Turn ON flash light from Lock Screen ?(if u dont like that)
A:The lock screen on the MIUI v6 or v5 had a few extra functions than the standard unlocking and shortcuts. One of them is turning flashlight On directly from the lock screen. For that, while the screen is active but locked, you just need to long press the home button and the torch / flashlight turns on. It would not turn off until you prompt it although the screen would go blank in a few seconds.

Q: How to Change the look of Multitasking / Recent Menu ?(if u dont like that)
A:By default, when you press the Recent key (the left bottom one), the recent apps show up, and it is just the App icon that is seen. But, you can make it look like the iOS multitasking screen where large thumbnails are shown, with the preview of what is going on in the app. You can change that by “pinching out on the empty area in the multitasking screen”. Pinching in / out is what changes the look, basically.

Thats It...

Please provide me a download link for this ROM. Also please provide the steps for installing the ROM. I had installed this ROM (got link and instructions from another website). After initial boot the errors are:
1. No SIM card detected
2. Displays Unlock Screen with a password! (I don't know how it's asking for password after the initial boot and it's not even displaying the keypad when I click on password to enter)
UPDATE - I'm using Micromax Canvas Nitro A311
Please provide me info to overcome this problem. Waiting for your positive and earliest response guys!

Last edited:

shaijuvjohn

Aug 16, 2014
Mumbai
OnePlus 7T
Please provide me a download link for this ROM. Also please provide the steps for installing the ROM. I had installed this ROM (got link and instructions from another website). After initial boot the errors are:
1. No SIM card detected
2. Displays Unlock Screen with a password! (I don't know how it's asking for password after the initial boot and it's not even displaying the keypad when I click on password to enter)
UPDATE - I'm using Micromax Canvas Nitro A311
Please provide me info to overcome this problem. Waiting for your positive and earliest response guys!

Actually this version is very old and it is for A310. Better try this version especially for A311.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/a310/development/rom-miui-7-global-5-11-19-micromax-t3302170

Simcard detection download and flash this
http://d-h.st/HfYh

Reactions: Praveen067

Praveen067

Aug 3, 2014
Nellore, A.P, India
Working!!

Actually this version is very old and it is for A310. Better try this version especially for A311.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/a310/development/rom-miui-7-global-5-11-19-micromax-t3302170

Simcard detection download and flash this
http://d-h.st/HfYh

Hi,

Thank you very much. After posting reply here I have seen the link which you gave. Done flashing.. Apart from recent contacts (Incoming call, outgoing, missed calls the recent numbers aren't showing up in 'Phone' option) everything is working fine. Vol up and auto screen rotation are also working!

------------Below issue not related to the ROM-------------

I need devs help in solving an issue with my mobile. I had messed up with the playstore app (when am on my stock ROM)! Now I wasn't able to use it even after flashing the ROM. What I did is trying to patch it with lucky patcher (even replaced PhoneSky.apk file) and even after that it worked well. Later I used freedom.apk to bypass payment for a game and there my problem started. Internet connection to Playstore and Play services has stopped. Can anyone help me in solving this issue??!!

I know messing up with system apps is not good but I did it anyway. If anyone can help me it's much appreciable.

shaijuvjohn

Aug 16, 2014
Mumbai
OnePlus 7T
Hi,

Thank you very much. After posting reply here I have seen the link which you gave. Done flashing.. Apart from recent contacts (Incoming call, outgoing, missed calls the recent numbers aren't showing up in 'Phone' option) everything is working fine. Vol up and auto screen rotation are also working!

------------Below issue not related to the ROM-------------

I need devs help in solving an issue with my mobile. I had messed up with the playstore app (when am on my stock ROM)! Now I wasn't able to use it even after flashing the ROM. What I did is trying to patch it with lucky patcher (even replaced PhoneSky.apk file) and even after that it worked well. Later I used freedom.apk to bypass payment for a game and there my problem started. Internet connection to Playstore and Play services has stopped. Can anyone help me in solving this issue??!!

I know messing up with system apps is not good but I did it anyway. If anyone can help me it's much appreciable.

Recent calls are there in phone app. Just make a call to any number then only the recent calls will show otherwise your call list will be empty. Missed calls and all calls are there, just drag down in recent calls it will show a menu on top having missed, received etc. There are lot of features in miui rom that people don't know. Just go to miui official forum and take a look at the features.
Check the screenshot for calls.
For play store download and flassh the zip from http://opengapps.org/ Select ARM - 4.4 and select pico / nano / micro based on your requirement.
;):good:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-01-12-41-32.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-01-12-41-32.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Praveen067

Aug 3, 2014
Nellore, A.P, India
Working now!

Recent calls are there in phone app. Just make a call to any number then only the recent calls will show otherwise your call list will be empty. Missed calls and all calls are there, just drag down in recent calls it will show a menu on top having missed, received etc. There are lot of features in miui rom that people don't know. Just go to miui official forum and take a look at the features.
Check the screenshot for calls.
For play store download and flassh the zip from http://opengapps.org/ Select ARM - 4.4 and select pico / nano / micro based on your requirement.
;):good:

Just turned off cloud sync and started working.. thanks.. (y)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    XDA:DevDB Information
    MIUI 6 4.4.2 For Canvas Nitro A310 [Stable] [bugless] [Fast&Smooth], ROM for the Micromax Canvas Nitro A310/A311

Contributors
    pintothakur007, [email protected]
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-03-08
    Last Updated 2015-03-29
    FAQ

FAQ
    Q:Sensor not Working ?
    A: install the rom
    swicth off the ur phone into 5 Min
    then on ur phone
    and see sensor working
    enjoy

Q:How to enable ROOT ?
    A:First open any app which requires root permission and use it but a pop-up will appear that will say you dont have root access.
    Then go into Security > Permissions > Root Access. There you will see the app which requires root. Click on it then it will ask you to accept the permissions.There will be 4 or 5 Pop-ups and in each you will need to wait 5 sec. After it gets completed you will get root access for the respective app.
    Q: System Animation is slow?
    A: Go to setting>Additional Settings>developer option, and change these values:
    window animation scale->.5x
    transition animation scale->.5x
    animator duration scale->.5x

Q: Getting message "Dont Cover the orange area of screen!"???
    A: It is a feature of MIUI6 to prevent Pocket Dial, To Disable this goto SETTINGS>ADDITIONAL SETTINGS>DISPLAY and disable prevent pocket dial.

Q:Confused Between Buttons??
    A: Menu Button>Recent Apps
    Back Button>Back
    Home Button >Home
    Menu Button(longPress)>Options
    Note : to change these: Goto SETTINGS>ADDITIONAL SETTINGS>BUTTONS and customise as per ur need :)

Q:How to Change default storage?
    A: Goto SETTINGS>ADDITIONAL SETTINGS>Storage and change as per ur requirements.

Q: How to add widgets/replace icons?
    A: Just pinch the homescreen and customise as u like..

Q: How to Set Personal Ringtones?
    A:Play Your rintone/music/song which you want to set ringtone and tap on albumart>select "..." and click set as ringtone. SEE IMAGE BELOW:

Q: How To remove any chinese app(if u dont like that)
    A: Simply Uninstall from app manager.. :)

Q: How to move apps to SD-Card ?(if u dont like that)
    A: Moving apps to sd does not works on MIUI.

Q: How to Turn ON flash light from Lock Screen ?(if u dont like that)
    A:The lock screen on the MIUI v6 or v5 had a few extra functions than the standard unlocking and shortcuts. One of them is turning flashlight On directly from the lock screen. For that, while the screen is active but locked, you just need to long press the home button and the torch / flashlight turns on. It would not turn off until you prompt it although the screen would go blank in a few seconds.

Q: How to Change the look of Multitasking / Recent Menu ?(if u dont like that)
    A:By default, when you press the Recent key (the left bottom one), the recent apps show up, and it is just the App icon that is seen. But, you can make it look like the iOS multitasking screen where large thumbnails are shown, with the preview of what is going on in the app. You can change that by “pinching out on the empty area in the multitasking screen”. Pinching in / out is what changes the look, basically.

Thats It...
    reserved

ressrvveedd
    just check if hike messenger is working on it or not
    in my previous miui hike is unfortunately stopped
    hike working bro :D
    hi dude thanks for ur awesome rom.. but.. i need some options to fix..
    1. lock screen vibration. when i wrongly swipe the pattern or password it vibrating like hell. it's really annoyed.. could u fix it?
    2.im using micromax a311 when i try to increase my volume keys it's worked only both keys decreasing.. any way to fix it??
    3. Also i need more vibrating modes.. like when i receive message notification in silent mode. that default vibration is too low.. when my phone in pocket. any ideas? to custom vibrating pattern.
    i hope u will fix the problems.. thanks alot

Sent from my A310 using xda premium