• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

MIUI 6 4.4.2 For Canvas Nitro A310 [Stable] [bugless] [Fast&Smooth]

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    XDA:DevDB Information
    MIUI 6 4.4.2 For Canvas Nitro A310 [Stable] [bugless] [Fast&Smooth], ROM for the Micromax Canvas Nitro A310/A311

Contributors
    pintothakur007, [email protected]
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-03-08
    Last Updated 2015-03-29
    FAQ

FAQ
    Q:Sensor not Working ?
    A: install the rom
    swicth off the ur phone into 5 Min
    then on ur phone
    and see sensor working
    enjoy

Q:How to enable ROOT ?
    A:First open any app which requires root permission and use it but a pop-up will appear that will say you dont have root access.
    Then go into Security > Permissions > Root Access. There you will see the app which requires root. Click on it then it will ask you to accept the permissions.There will be 4 or 5 Pop-ups and in each you will need to wait 5 sec. After it gets completed you will get root access for the respective app.
    Q: System Animation is slow?
    A: Go to setting>Additional Settings>developer option, and change these values:
    window animation scale->.5x
    transition animation scale->.5x
    animator duration scale->.5x

Q: Getting message "Dont Cover the orange area of screen!"???
    A: It is a feature of MIUI6 to prevent Pocket Dial, To Disable this goto SETTINGS>ADDITIONAL SETTINGS>DISPLAY and disable prevent pocket dial.

Q:Confused Between Buttons??
    A: Menu Button>Recent Apps
    Back Button>Back
    Home Button >Home
    Menu Button(longPress)>Options
    Note : to change these: Goto SETTINGS>ADDITIONAL SETTINGS>BUTTONS and customise as per ur need :)

Q:How to Change default storage?
    A: Goto SETTINGS>ADDITIONAL SETTINGS>Storage and change as per ur requirements.

Q: How to add widgets/replace icons?
    A: Just pinch the homescreen and customise as u like..

Q: How to Set Personal Ringtones?
    A:Play Your rintone/music/song which you want to set ringtone and tap on albumart>select "..." and click set as ringtone. SEE IMAGE BELOW:

Q: How To remove any chinese app(if u dont like that)
    A: Simply Uninstall from app manager.. :)

Q: How to move apps to SD-Card ?(if u dont like that)
    A: Moving apps to sd does not works on MIUI.

Q: How to Turn ON flash light from Lock Screen ?(if u dont like that)
    A:The lock screen on the MIUI v6 or v5 had a few extra functions than the standard unlocking and shortcuts. One of them is turning flashlight On directly from the lock screen. For that, while the screen is active but locked, you just need to long press the home button and the torch / flashlight turns on. It would not turn off until you prompt it although the screen would go blank in a few seconds.

Q: How to Change the look of Multitasking / Recent Menu ?(if u dont like that)
    A:By default, when you press the Recent key (the left bottom one), the recent apps show up, and it is just the App icon that is seen. But, you can make it look like the iOS multitasking screen where large thumbnails are shown, with the preview of what is going on in the app. You can change that by “pinching out on the empty area in the multitasking screen”. Pinching in / out is what changes the look, basically.

Thats It...
    reserved

ressrvveedd
    just check if hike messenger is working on it or not
    in my previous miui hike is unfortunately stopped
    hike working bro :D
    hi dude thanks for ur awesome rom.. but.. i need some options to fix..
    1. lock screen vibration. when i wrongly swipe the pattern or password it vibrating like hell. it's really annoyed.. could u fix it?
    2.im using micromax a311 when i try to increase my volume keys it's worked only both keys decreasing.. any way to fix it??
    3. Also i need more vibrating modes.. like when i receive message notification in silent mode. that default vibration is too low.. when my phone in pocket. any ideas? to custom vibrating pattern.
    i hope u will fix the problems.. thanks alot

Sent from my A310 using xda premium