Search This thread

DroidBot

Apr 7, 2013
Mumbai
I guess you are even rooted so ota will fail. U need to download full rom. I will provide the link of full recovery Rom soon.

Thanks...But I am not rooted...I have just flashed Stock recovery, will try it again.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

I guess you are even rooted so ota will fail. U need to download full rom. I will provide the link of full recovery Rom soon.

Yes, it is not updating :( let me know once you uploaded ..

farhantahir

Mar 14, 2014
Fatehpur
Full recovery rom link is there. U can flash it via twrp. Ota will fail everytime now cos boot image and recovery image have changed.

spider.man2

May 6, 2016
@farhantahir

Hi,
I have few questions please answer.

I am on global stable 7.5.3 with office unlocked bootloader and twrp installed. The phone is rooted and xposed installed as well.

1) should I update full recovery rom via twrp? with wiping all data?
2) does this rom re-lock the bootloader? if yes, can i again unlock it via mi unlock tool easily?
3) after flashing full rom do i also need to flash universal patch.img or lazy flasher to avoid bootloop?
4) superSU and xposed will work?
5) is the VOLTE support there in this rom?

thanks for your support

thanks

Reactions: erlandox

farhantahir

Mar 14, 2014
Fatehpur
hi,

I have an unlocked (bootloader) RN3 running MIUI 7.5.3.
Can i download the OTA update you mentioned in the link and update my RN3 to MIUI 8 8.0.1.0 using the build it updater application ?

Will it wipe all my data ?

Thanks
If u have only unlocked bootloader and didn't rooted and flashed twrp then u can update via updater app. If u have flashed twrp then u can flash full recovery rom. And no u will not loose any data.

Reactions: Shrewdy

farhantahir

Mar 14, 2014
Fatehpur
@farhantahir

Hi,
I have few questions please answer.

I am on global stable 7.5.3 with office unlocked bootloader and twrp installed. The phone is rooted and xposed installed as well.

1) should I update full recovery rom via twrp? with wiping all data?
2) does this rom re-lock the bootloader? if yes, can i again unlock it via mi unlock tool easily?
3) after flashing full rom do i also need to flash universal patch.img or lazy flasher to avoid bootloop?
4) superSU and xposed will work?
5) is the VOLTE support there in this rom?

thanks for your support

thanks
1-Ya u can flash full recovery rom via cofface twrp.
2- No bootloader is not locked again.
3-No need to flash patched boot.img if u use cofface.
4- Root and xposed will be disabled but flashing zips again restores modules to same state.
5- its official rom so i guess there will be volte support.

VARUN KHASIA

Jan 31, 2014
1-Ya u can flash full recovery rom via cofface twrp.
2- No bootloader is not locked again.
3-No need to flash patched boot.img if u use cofface.
4- Root and xposed will be disabled but flashing zips again restores modules to same state.
5- its official rom so i guess there will be volte support.
Bro is it stable global rom Or Chinese stable rom ??

Top Liked Posts