MIUI 9 8.1.15 Beta [Iphone X Gestures] [18.1.2018] [Re-Edited]

Search This thread

EAXDA

Feb 14, 2015
In the ROM or with the 1.76 baseband? For me with 1.76 baseband there is no audio in calls.

Anyone else having trouble with the 1.76 baseband? I am reverting back to the 1.70 baseband that came default with th rom.

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

@EAXDA Can you please post links for ROM without root. i.e. A rom that's not pre-rooted. I am unable to install Magisk as the boot image has already been patched by SuperSu installer.
Yes impossible to flash magisk over supersu,you can just unroot your phone,links with unroot and baseband will be updated.

slaigpair

Jul 23, 2016
No, flashing Magisk doesn't work as the boot image has been already patched by this SuperSu. Request OP to post rom that is not pre-rooted with SuperSu or that has Magisk as default root manager.

where did u obtain superSU permission for apps??? i cant able to run any rooted apps....root checker app showing no superSU found...if the b oot image is patched with SuperSu it will grant all the rot acces i guess??? or if i'm missing something help me to find out how to obtain the root????

EAXDA

Feb 14, 2015
Guys ill update thread as soon ass possible to show how to flash baseband root or unroot device.

slaigpair

Jul 23, 2016
why don't you flash supersu zip if you have problems?

at first, i used the superSU zip,everything runs fine... then i came to know abt that the rom is pre-rooted... but i can't find anyways to access the root..thats why i'm asking. Only for curiosity i ask... if u know how to do that share it wid me..i just wanna know... :)

donijokay

Jun 18, 2015
Anyone can share stock boot.img miui9 jan 15? I can't extract boot.img from the rom, it's encrypted. Because Magisk need stock boot.img, not modified by supersu.

Reactions: y2ksnoop

y2ksnoop

Oct 9, 2011
Anyone can share stock boot.img miui9 jan 15? I can't extract boot.img from the rom, it's encrypted. Because Magisk need stock boot.img, not modified by supersu.

Exactly, this is what we need. While flashing Magisk we will get an error that the boot image has already been flashed ending up in failure.
But when we boot into the rom there is no hint of root. We have to flash supersu.zip to gain root access.

Vishalu

Sep 5, 2017
mumbai
Guys plzz help.......
I have installed the ROM and everything is working superfast and smooth......... But Google apps are not working..... It is continuously showing 'GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES HAS STOPPED '.......... I have tried force closing and clearing data of these apps but nothing worked........ Plzz show me the correct path...... Ho y guys are using them?

slaigpair

Jul 23, 2016
Guys plzz help.......
I have installed the ROM and everything is working superfast and smooth......... But Google apps are not working..... It is continuously showing 'GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES HAS STOPPED '.......... I have tried force closing and clearing data of these apps but nothing worked........ Plzz show me the correct path...... Ho y guys are using them?

mine have same issue but once i restated the device ,everything works perfectly... btw u manually install all the "google stuffs"..or installed using "Google installer" ????

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

15.1.18 build .
Bugs : Notification LED light is not working
group selfie crashed.
Anyone having same issue like me? thank u

group selfie crashed for me but Notification led works fine....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MIUI 9 8.1.15 Beta [18.1.2018] lightning fast chinese version [Re-edited]
    Based on android 7.1.2
    Baseband version 1.76 (updated)
    H2OS kernel
    VoLTE working
    Gps working
    Features:
    U-touch full functions
    Notification light
    Fingerprint unlock
    Picture-in-Picture
    Double apps
    App lock
    Cleaner/Booster/Optimizer
    Screen recorder
    Download booster
    Not rooted rom (new version re-edited)
    Direct face unlock (swipe bypass)
    All camera modes except group selfie (crashes the app)
    Miui themes cracked (all themes free)
    And so many cool features
    Best performance (antutu: 154.605)
    Hidden features:
    Iphone X Gestures
    TWRP flashable:
    1. Wipe: Format data/factory reset/advanced wipe/check all things-cache,data,dalvik,system,internal) -if you dont want to face with any bugs!
    2. Flash Miui rom zip
    3. flash magisk 15.3 latest
    4. flash universal safetynet fix for fully working magisk
    5. reboot
    To get rid of chinese bushes you need to:
    1.Remove all chinese bloatware apps (best working app- root uninstaller from google play)
    2.Install all google apps ang google keyboard for fully working
    3.Change browser chinese search engine to google ( settings-aditional settings-set start page-google.com )
    4.Change themes and fonts to english (open build.prop editor and add 2 lines- ro.miui.region=IN and ro.miui-cust_variant=in
    5.Disable ads or online services in chinese apps in settings if you dont want to see it for mi videos,mi explorer etc.
    If you want to change baseband version? Only if you have no signal or wanted to downgrade baseband.
    1.boot device into fastboot mode
    2.download baseband folder and open in cmd (shift+right click-open cmd window here)
    3.see if fastboot recognize device by typing in cmd " fastboot devices " (without qutes)
    4. fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
    5. fastboot erase modemst1
    6. fastboot erase modemst2
    7. fastboot reboot
    Note: Flash baseband after flashing rom
    How to enable iphone x gesture?
    1. Open build.prop editor
    2. type " qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 " (without quotes)
    3. reboot device
    4. you will get new option in settings called full screen display
    5. enable full screen gestures and thats learn how to use them by watching tutorial
    Links
    Rom with magisk and safetynet fix: https://mega.nz/#F!lbJjxa4a!KqMxgKMpM9FDfyTZ4Feepg
    Google services and google keyboard : https://mega.nz/#F!4P51AAwA!6ZJyH0P6cbz8DQGN00bwLg (Thanks to me)
    Baseband 1.76 with adb and radios: https://mega.nz/#F!gWg3kA7R!3R21NVh0K8tqqkMaaogIJg (mine) (flash only if you have no mobile network or radio signal)
    Root unistaller app for removing bloatwares: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kunkunsoft.rootuninstaller (this one does not making mess with system)
    Screenshots (updated) : https://imgur.com/a/5GAwv
    All credits goes to Youlinw and me for re-editing rom with some tutorials
    Bugs:
    Double tap to wake
    Camera app crashes sometimes
    My review and experience:
    This rom is for daily usage with such great features,pefrormance and battery.
    I had problem no sim network connection and radio cant turn on for a month.After installing many custom roms and changing every baseband,i flashed this rom and 1.76 baseband,tried to insert sim card and i saw magic,mobile network showed :victory:
    Anyone wanna see portrait mode working on miui rom?, here is good news guys,
    Build is in work, successfully added gcam support, magisk/supersu/no root option, adding gapps built in, looking a way to add aosp notifications,
    Guys i m not full fledged dev and these build are my first work,
    If you want me to add any feature which is already available on our device, or facing any bugs in miui 9 or h2os, tell me, I will try to port that feature, fix bugs.
    Looking forward to flyme os.
    :)
    There are some additional settings in miui rom under my fone and youlinw option can you also translate them in English bcoz that enables the option of night light and notification light. Please look into it
    Thanks

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

And always you can take help from the other developers like aex and jaguar, they are kind and ready to help plus please check the rom before you post it for at least 3 days as your daily driver, don't post a half backed Rom that gives users problems rather than solutions
    :victory:
    Thanks for suggestions, yes i m reaching devs for help and they are kind enough, now i have three guys in my team,xda is wonderful place.
    Awesome dude.....
    Waiting for the rom.... With ur changes, if possible, remove Chinese bloatware.... This helps everyone....

Thanks for ur efforts
    Yeah Chinese bloatware are also removed
    Guys im uploading my version re-edited from youlinw with no root stock boot image (magisk flashable)