• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Miui 9 developer rom weekly update on Rooted phone

Search This thread

kafeel

Jan 27, 2012
Can anyone help me to update my mi 6 weekly update I'll be grateful

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

rufysanjigen

Feb 25, 2018
Redwolf twrp supports miui ota updates.
I just tried to flash the latest version of Redwolf TWRP (26) via fastboot and also via custom recovery and it doesn't work. The console shows no errors but it goes to fastboot when I try to open the recovery (I made sure I'm using the right button combination), like something went wrong in the installing procedure and automatically decides to go there. Besides, as soon the ROM boots up, the system flashes the stock recovery in the background, as you would expect.

NickTheSickDick

Nov 8, 2017
Xiaomi Mi 6
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
I just tried to flash the latest version of Redwolf TWRP (26) via fastboot and also via custom recovery and it doesn't work. The console shows no errors but it goes to fastboot when I try to open the recovery (I made sure I'm using the right button combination), like something went wrong in the installing procedure and automatically decides to go there. Besides, as soon the ROM boots up, the system flashes the stock recovery in the background, as you would expect.
Report this on the Redwolf thread.