MIUI 9 Official Themes Download For MIUI 8- Limitless, Cool black, Color Fantasy

Search This thread

PawanRockz

Feb 28, 2017
New Delhi
techygaggu.blogspot.in
images

As we already know, in MIUI 9, there are some changes to the icons and added 3 new themes along with the default theme.

For those who can't wait to get their hands on MIUI 9 Beautiful themes. Here is your treat. Enjoy the Themes.

Note : These themes can be installed on all devices running MIUI 8. Just Download and extract the Zip file. Then import the themes from MIUI themes app. If you don't have MIUI Designer account then import using MIUI Theme Editor App.
Download it from play store. Peace

Don't Forget to Press The Thanks Button. Its free and means a lot.

Download : Download

Share it with your friends and Don't Forget to Press The Thanks Button. It takes less than a sec but means a lot.

Official Theme One: Color Fantasy
Lock Screen
115742mgfdgf31fbogvndg.png.thumb.jpg

Home Screen
105342i9iihx98kkjhhiwi.jpg.thumb.jpg

Official Theme Two: Limitless
Lock Screen
120328ye6g6ccoq1rqcgfo.png.thumb.jpg

Home Screen
105414qbfgaxf3xbqb7gyr.png.thumb.jpg

Official Theme Three: Cool Black
Lock Screen
121301z4swhuu00swuzssu.png.thumb.jpg

Home Screen
105439jhucqmq4mzwd3wdu.png.thumb.jpg

Donate Me : Scan This Barcode With PayTM !!http://u01.appmifile.com/images/2017/05/26/3a07a1eb-e270-4db0-84df-f31f0d70a889.jpg

Last edited:

PawanRockz

Feb 28, 2017
New Delhi
techygaggu.blogspot.in
I can see almost 4000 downloads and only 7 thanks (+1 from me). Wow! Contributors need to be appreciated more. Thanks for the theme, brother @PawanRockz . Terrific effort!
Edit:
Quick question: Can be installed on all MIUI devices? What are the supported devices/versions?

Thanks bruh :D
These can be installed on all devices running MIUI 8.

amanr3194

Oct 5, 2015
Chennai
Thanks PawanRockz. But I had an error while installing : " Themes from third party sources are not supported. Error : download | auth rejected 402 " . Does that mean this Chinese version is not allowed in other Global MIUI versions? Mine is Indian Redmi Note 4.

Amalka_Ari

May 4, 2015
Doesn't work

These themes doesn't work.
Although I have a Xiaomi Designer account, they won't me to apply this themes, except your running MIUI 9

exwan

Jun 9, 2013
Ipoh
Working great. Limitless is beautifull theme.

You need to download miui theme editor from playstore. install it using that app. Then proceed to apply the theme using the default theme app.

Reactions: PawanRockz

zhangzp9970

Jul 30, 2017
Hello , I found a problem. Theme limitless doesn't work on my device. When I load the theme it's OK, but when I try to apply it ,the theme app connect the internet to check it, it fails because it think the theme is from a unofficial source:(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    images

As we already know, in MIUI 9, there are some changes to the icons and added 3 new themes along with the default theme.

For those who can't wait to get their hands on MIUI 9 Beautiful themes. Here is your treat. Enjoy the Themes.

Note : These themes can be installed on all devices running MIUI 8. Just Download and extract the Zip file. Then import the themes from MIUI themes app. If you don't have MIUI Designer account then import using MIUI Theme Editor App.

Don't Forget to Press The Thanks Button. Its free and means a lot.

Download : Download

Share it with your friends and Don't Forget to Press The Thanks Button. It takes less than a sec but means a lot.

Lock Screen

Home Screen

Lock Screen

Home Screen

Lock Screen
    121301z4swhuu00swuzssu.png.thumb.jpg

Home Screen
    105439jhucqmq4mzwd3wdu.png.thumb.jpg

Donate Me : Scan This Barcode With PayTM !!http://u01.appmifile.com/images/2017/05/26/3a07a1eb-e270-4db0-84df-f31f0d70a889.jpg
    I can see almost 4000 downloads and only 7 thanks (+1 from me). Wow! Contributors need to be appreciated more. Thanks for the theme, brother @PawanRockz . Terrific effort!
    Edit:
    Quick question: Can be installed on all MIUI devices? What are the supported devices/versions?

Thanks bruh :D
    These can be installed on all devices running MIUI 8.
    Edit:
    These themes doesn't work.
    Although I have a Xiaomi Designer account, they won't me to apply this themes, except your running MIUI 9

You have to use "MIUI theme editor" to import the theme file and then install. Once done, then go to theme manager and apply it.

MIUI theme editor app can be found in play store.
    images

Download : http://techygaggu.blogspot.com/2017/08/miui-9-official-themes-download-for-all.html

Lock Screen

Home Screen

Lock Screen

Home Screen

Lock Screen