Miui 9 Weekly 7.10.12 finally released

Search This thread

nofx161

Oct 27, 2010
somewhere far far away
Xiaomi 12X
Has anyone tried this ROM yet?
How are things like battery life and stability, especially with SuperSU/Magisk and Xposed?

Here's a link: https://xiaomi.eu/community/link-forums/roms-download.73/

tried it , works fine, battery backup is ok, su works, xposed : i didnt get it to work with this build ,in general miui 9 builds are not yet compatible for the miui 9 builds i used . not all miui 9 features yet but stable and nice to use. give it a try

vladmitra

Jul 17, 2014
Battery backup is not "ok". It's the same, very bad. It's a 4050mah battery and I still can't get 7-8hrs sot using this build. Maximum I could get was 5 hours and 30 minutes on WiFi. 7.8.28 is way better in terms of battery and applications support (lastest WhatsApp version is not working properly in this build).

Reactions: marquinho1413

marquinho1413

Oct 9, 2014
you have link of this build?

you have link of this build? , i think in 3d apps this new build is best more fps

Battery backup is not "ok". It's the same, very bad. It's a 4050mah battery and I still can't get 7-8hrs sot using this build. Maximum I could get was 5 hours and 30 minutes on WiFi. 7.8.28 is way better in terms of battery and applications support (lastest WhatsApp version is not working properly in this build).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.