• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question MIUI Android 12 Closed Beta Build

Search This thread

DaRdamnDoG

May 23, 2017
Why not remove your password and all the accounts you logged in before booting into TWRP? If nothing works then download the stock rom and flash it with MiFlash.

khazzey

Oct 10, 2016
Manila City
forum.xda-developers.com
I mentioned it myself in previous posts ... and I was forced to go back to stock rom before recovering my device, do not forget to edit the flash_all script as mentioned otherwise you will face the downgrade error
no problem about going back to stock rom and editing flash all.bat it really need to flash it to pc. I'm current at this android 12 rom and i dont want to go back to stock yet I'll just wait for the new twrp that supports android 12 soon

Alin45

Oct 7, 2020
Bucharest
I use this Android 12 ROM too and it is pretty stable. The only thing I miss is double tap to lock the screen. I have to say I am a light user though :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    how does it work? Is it pretty stable? Im waiting my 168 hours to unlock bootloader it sucks I want to flash stuff now
    Its working flawlesly without issues, but there are literally 0 "graphic" changes, it looks exactly the same as any miui a11 build.
    I really feel damned bro ! get the anti_rollback error on mi flash while trying to return to stock, cleared data and everything but even twrp not able to decrypt data ... any help would be appreciated ... plz get me out from CN ... wanna be back home again !!
    Just open the file flash_all.bat inside your firmware folder, and delete the following lines:

Code:
    ::check anti_version
    if exist %~dp0images\anti_version.txt (for /f "delims==" %%a in (%~dp0images\anti_version.txt) do (set CURRENT_ANTI_VER=%%a))
    if [%CURRENT_ANTI_VER%] EQU [] set CURRENT_ANTI_VER=0
    for /f "tokens=2 delims=: " %%i in ('fastboot %* getvar anti 2^>^&1 ^| findstr /r /c:"anti:"') do (set version=%%i)
    if [%version%] EQU [] set version=0
    set anticheck="antirollback check pass"
    if %version% GTR %CURRENT_ANTI_VER% set anticheck="Current device antirollback version is greater than this pakcage"
    echo %anticheck% | findstr /r /c:"pass" || @echo "Antirollback check error" && exit /B 1

Save the file and try again.

Remember to use the latest version of MiFlash (https://xiaomiflashtool.com/) and always place the firmware folder directly on C:\ in your computer.

Also, remember to select the "clean all" option at the bottom right corner in MiFlash, if you select the "clean all and lock", probably you'll brick your device if you keep tampering it after that.
    Thank you bro! you saved me ! just edited the flash_all.sh as you told and ran it (I'm on ArchLinux) and all is progressing fine till now ! big thanks again !
    Awesome =D
    Anyone tried the Android 12 closed beta? it got released this morning but I haven't tried it yet:

Redmi K40 China Closed Beta 21.10.12 (Android 12.0)

Recovery ROM
    https://bigota.d.miui.com/21.10.12/miui_ALIOTH_21.10.12_a94995f76a_12.0.zip
    Just open the file flash_all.bat inside your firmware folder, and delete the following lines:

Code:
    ::check anti_version
    if exist %~dp0images\anti_version.txt (for /f "delims==" %%a in (%~dp0images\anti_version.txt) do (set CURRENT_ANTI_VER=%%a))
    if [%CURRENT_ANTI_VER%] EQU [] set CURRENT_ANTI_VER=0
    for /f "tokens=2 delims=: " %%i in ('fastboot %* getvar anti 2^>^&1 ^| findstr /r /c:"anti:"') do (set version=%%i)
    if [%version%] EQU [] set version=0
    set anticheck="antirollback check pass"
    if %version% GTR %CURRENT_ANTI_VER% set anticheck="Current device antirollback version is greater than this pakcage"
    echo %anticheck% | findstr /r /c:"pass" || @echo "Antirollback check error" && exit /B 1

Save the file and try again.

Remember to use the latest version of MiFlash (https://xiaomiflashtool.com/) and always place the firmware folder directly on C:\ in your computer.

Also, remember to select the "clean all" option at the bottom right corner in MiFlash, if you select the "clean all and lock", probably you'll brick your device if you keep tampering it after that.
    Thank you bro! you saved me ! just edited the flash_all.sh as you told and ran it (I'm on ArchLinux) and all is progressing fine till now ! big thanks again !